Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I CAN'T PULLLLLLLLLLLL. Help me!!!!!!!!! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You reek of desperation from that first impression, love.

And first impression is all that matters when you're on the pull. Drunk teenagers like us are presumptuous.

ReputationRep:
    Act sluttier. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    Boob job.

ReputationRep:
    Look, you're a female (an apparently good-looking female). Just get eye contact with a guy and do a sexy look. If he doesn't come over, he's in a relationship, he's not attracted to you or thinks you look like a *****. Either way, move on - look at another guy.

It's not ****ing hard.

ReputationRep:
    Wanna date me?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I CAN'T AND NEVER DO and it's so FRUSTRATING!

I'm a girl, and have been told numerous times that i'm pretty/gorgeous and yet on every night out either no one normal and attractive approaches me, or i'm too drunk to know what's going on and as a result all the decent guys aren't *****ish enough to come on to me. And also being too drunk reduces ones appeal significantly... (but I am working on being less of a lightweight...)
    But STILL, even at parties, less pretty girls get off with guys and the situation just never arises for me!
    I don't know whether I give off some sort of unapproachable vibe or what, I seem to get the regular old man/weirdo attention on the street that most girls get, so I don't think it's that problem.
    It's not my personality either because I'm pretty nice (inb4 you're arrogant, i'm not, I just want to put across all the facts), and also not a slut - maybe this is what guys are looking for?!
    Help me, what can I do? Have you been in the same situation and gotten out of it? Do I just need to wear less clothes
    I think I'm the guy version of you, I made a thread about it a while ago. It's weird for me because in normal everyday life I seem to fair very well with girls, I get aproached alot, I get called hansome, hot and stuff by randoms and I had several girlfriends through school/college e.t.c. But as soon as I go to a club nothing ever seems to happen for me personally, alot of girls look at me but they never come over and I never go to them because I hate approaching people, it makes me feel really nervous . I just don't bother going anymore because it's a waste of my time and money. I guess there must be something about me what puts them off in clubs, who knows...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But dudes, if I approach a guy FIRST, he's probably not into me? Otherwise why wouldn't he approach me like most guys do to most girls? EXACTLY.
    If a guy approaches you FIRST, you're probably not into him? Otherwise why wouldn't you approach him like most girls who are not PUSSIES do to most guys?

EXACTLY.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.