Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

long vs short hair (girls only please) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dogatonic)

Please, let's not go there!
    why do you insult me

ReputationRep:
    i think that you have real guts to post your pic up so for that ill give you + rating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    :rolleyes:

I just got a 1 all over and it looks pretty **** actually. How long will it take roughly to grow back you reckon?
    Take some biotin..it makes the hair grow back faster....almost double the normal speed.
    Normal hair growth rate is different for everyone but the average is 0.5 inches a month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R3L4Y)
    Take some biotin..it makes the hair grow back faster....almost double the normal speed.
    Normal hair growth rate is different for everyone but the average is 0.5 inches a month.
    Cool thanks. Have you tried it then?

ReputationRep:
    Keep the hair! One thing guys don't really understand is girls LOVE guys with long hair. Besides a plus for you is that you have amazing hair... Also, I don't think I can picture you with shorter hair. It just wouldn't be AS 'you' as long hair.

ReputationRep:
    Number 1 all over would be lame. I'm all for losing the Bieber hair, but too far in the other direction is not good either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedandabused)
    Keep the hair! One thing guys don't really understand is girls LOVE guys with long hair. Besides a plus for you is that you have amazing hair... Also, I don't think I can picture you with shorter hair. It just wouldn't be AS 'you' as long hair.
    Not ALL girls..I like a short military style hair on guys...its cool, it's rough... it's just sexy. I always have to think of chris evan. lol

Then again...if the rest of you is fugly then theres no hairstyle in the world that can save u

ReputationRep:
    Hey I think it looks cool the way it is, maybe just get a trim? dont shave it though or you will look like any other typical brown guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i have no name)
    why do you insult me
    Don't take it as an insult. JB is finee

ReputationRep:
    I like guys with proper long hair, past shoulders, preferably past mid back.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say cut it off. But then, I've never liked boys with long hair.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.