Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you be put off a girl if she wore glasses? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do glasses detract from appearances?
    Yes
    9.09%
    No
    90.91%

ReputationRep:
    hell no

glasses are sexy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it would.

Cause glasses suggest she may be intelligent (dunno why it just does), so it will take longer to get her into bed.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Glasses are a turn on if anything.

If she's hot, she's hot.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't make a difference. I'd be going out with her for her, the fact she unfortunately has less than perfect vision wouldn't change things.

ReputationRep:
    No, but if I found out she liked Twilight I would be majorly turned off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella_Cullen)
    Yeah, I know it's the personality that counts, not appearances, but appearances do make a difference....

So, guys, would you be put off a girl if she wears glasses (not all the time, just for distance vision)?
    Not at all, I actually think glasses can make a girl look quite sexy, classy and sophisticated.

Voted yes by accident. Whoops.

OP, click 'Search' at the top of the page. It will direct you to the knowledge you desire!

ReputationRep:
      I am short-sighted but I don't wear them because I am too damn vain. I expect all women to do the same. SUFFER FOR MY PLEASURE

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.