Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyBeautiful)
    I Can Make You A Man- Rocky Horror. Sung to Rocky by his creator, and lover, Frank :ahee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yogc001MQws Reprise

In all seriousness-

My brother used to like Rammstein and one of theirs I used to remember was Benzin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba7jmsnHybE

There's something mean and manly about metal songs sung in German, wouldn't you agree?
    I repped your post by accident. Just so you don't think I, or anybody else, rates it :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    Which is the reason I think it's for retards.
    as opposed to what? the **** in the charts at the moment?

If you actually listened to some not-so-mainstream hiphop/rap, you'd realise it's actually intelligent music, but naww you keep generalising hip hop and rap as 50 cent, yeahh?

ReputationRep:
    Most Steel Panther songs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    I repped your post by accident. Just so you don't think I, or anybody else, rates it :pierre:
    I'm deeply saddened...offended....touched that you went to the trouble to tell me...hmm...

Though if you dislike Rocky Horror that would be a cause for offense and sadness

Still, let's be even and I'll rep you without wanting to too

ReputationRep:
    There's something mean and manly about metal songs sung in German, wouldn't you agree?

I couldn't agree more

ReputationRep:
    Rising up, back on the street ...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    "WAR" - the one that goes "HUH. WAR. WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! YUH. HUH."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    "WAR" - the one that goes "HUH. WAR. WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! YUH. HUH."
    By Edwin Starr. I much prefer Jackie Chan singing it though

Good God. You all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)

I couldn't agree more
    That's quite unsettling (though not much singing ). I think I need to go and listen to Hanson or something to cheer me up now

ReputationRep:
    That's quite unsettling (though not much singing ). I think I need to go and listen to Hanson or something to cheer me up now
    That's the sort of music I listen to on a day to day basis, amongst other stuff :awesome:

Amaka Hahina create the most unsettling music I've ever really heard...

Dark Ambient stuff is just plain weird sometimes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.