Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    To get As in my Chemistry and Biology tests in January. Doing fairly well in Critical Thinking would also be nice...

Oh yes, and I'm also aiming to read 100 books this year. I need to read about four more before the 31st... it's doable, but with all the revision I'm doing for said tests eating up my time I think I'll miss my goal. But I guess it doesn't matter, it's just one of those self-achievement ones.

ReputationRep:
    Small term: Keep on track with my exams, keep doing practice papers, don't screw up.

Long term: Go to Uni, get a degree and suitable job, travel the world.

ReputationRep:
    Get rich, get a beautiful body, get married, semi-retire at 35, live next to a beach in Italy and spend the rest of my life swimming, walking and sampling all that takes my fancy.

I'm very far away from that goal.

ReputationRep:
    I have lots of goals.
    -Get into uni first.
    -Get a part time job whilst at uni.
    -Graduate.
    -Get into medical school back here in US.
    -Graduate in Med School.
    -Be a surgeon.

Thats all my educational goals.
    Have lots, but don't want to bore you with all the details. :P:

ReputationRep:
    To get an iPhone
    To get a friends with benefits with my female friend
    To become a marketing professional/manager
    To own a security consultancy company

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.