Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls Do You Like Being Insulted? Watch

• View Poll Results: Insulting Girls During Flirting/Talking?
    Good Idea
    23.75%
    Bad Idea
    76.25%

ReputationRep:
    Only in the bedroom. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    It's cool to tease a girl about her taste in music, her paper plane, her cooking, etc - basically small things which she doesn't care about in a playful manner.
    But, then there is insulting. To be called by a "*****" or a "****" is really insulting and rude. A typical girl would not like to be called that. It's certainly a bad idea.

ReputationRep:
    You are joking, aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    lest
    Look, Another white man telling me how to live my life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najinaji)
    You are joking, aren't you?
    No. Obviously I wouldn't actually mean to be offensive but wondering if girls would respond positively to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    No. Obviously I wouldn't actually mean to be offensive but wondering if girls would respond positively to it.
    Many wouldn't, I would assume. It certainly wouldn't get a positive response from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President Mugabe)
    Look, Another white man telling me how to live my life!
    your gdp is **** btw

ReputationRep:
    If you think its a good idea, you should definitely do it.

Any warning signs you give us are appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    heeeell NO! I'd slap that **** at least once on each cheek! or just throw the drink in the face!
    teasing is ok, but dont cross the line...I guess u've gotta judge that depending on the person...

ReputationRep:
    Mate they lap it up. My gf loves it when I drunk call her at 3am calling her a fat **** as soon I get back to the flat she's gagging for me to pound her into the early hours. I've started to randomly spit in her face to keep her on her toes.

ReputationRep:
    BANTAR!!!

ReputationRep:
    Playful teasing is better than being insulting.

ReputationRep:
    Noooo :/

A boy I knew was always rude to me when I met him and then apparently was really shocked when he found out I didn't like him because he genuinely thought we had an 'affinity' of some sort...

ReputationRep:
    If you said it with a laugh it wouldn't be offensive. But surely she'd have to do something to provoke that response, so you'd know she was asking for it anyway?

ReputationRep:
    teased for something lighthearted maybe.
    ****, no. definately not.
    i know people that love having guys call them names and being mean to them just so they get attention from others.

ReputationRep:
    So many better things to call a girl.

ReputationRep:
    No. Where did you get that idea from. It's not banter, it's outright misogyny and it's not attractive.
    Besides, only close friends get to call me a ***** :3

ReputationRep:
    There is a difference between insulting and teasing.
    But you can always try, see how far it gets you!

Not very far.. I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl and whether or not she's familiar with the concept of negging

My partner and I playfully insult each other, but there's a line and I certainly wouldn't like being called a ***** or **** having just met someone

ReputationRep:
    as long as it's okay for me to call you a chav or a man-whore.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.