Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Awkward reaction to present i bought him... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Haha socks

ReputationRep:
    Take off all your clothes and hope to god he forgets about the socks.

ReputationRep:
    I remember this from a couple days ago :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Your true present shall be a BJ and swallow.

if you already do that then its time to pucker up those brown wings baby!

if you DO that already then I suggest....

A 3 some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Seven pairs of socks and a set of bookends. And also an intricate drawing of him (he's been nagging me to sketch something for him for a while. I couldn't draw him perfect enough but i did my best :dontknow:)
    I don't know he'd think those are 'lousy' gifts- what's wrong with them? To be honest, because the relationship is fairly new, I think it'd be more awkward if you'd bought him a more serious present than socks and bookends. I mean, guys are hard to buy for full stop, let alone if you've not been together long and perhaps don't know the person very well! I'm a girl, and have yet to understand the male mind, but in my opinion a sketch is a really cute idea without being too scary, especially if he's been nagging for one of your drawings! Don't take it to heart- maybe he was just really flattered that you drew a picture for him after his nagging and he's finding it difficult to articulate that.

ReputationRep:
    You sent socks as a present to your bf? Wtf.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I really wanted this to be by the same girl who wanted to intercept the post, to retrieve a present of socks. Hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand what the problem is about the presents. It shows you made an effort right. He sounds a bit ungrateful to me....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    be a babe and edit that - pleasee
    You'll need to edit your own post now because the quote hasn't changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Lool wth? socks? really?
    Id ****ing love new socks! Mine all hole holes in!

Op is best girlfriend ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    Id ****ing love new socks! Mine all hole holes in!

Op is best girlfriend ever.
    Stupid bum

ReputationRep:
    Why socks?
    You should have brought him an underwear instead of socks

(Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Why socks?
    You should have brought him an underwear instead of socks

Why did i not think of this!?!

I guess i dont really understand male sizes, so

ReputationRep:
    Not sure why you thought socks would be a lovely romantic present, but I think the drawing was a great idea! He does sound a little ungrateful.

ReputationRep:
    Don't deny it. Just say the main present is with you, and you'd like to give it to him directly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.