Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's Your Favourite Ice-Cream Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Ben and Jerries, but I'm torn between Cookie Dough and Chocolate Fudge Brownie for my number 1 favourite.
    I'm gathering you have tried Half Baked where you get the best of both worlds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    I'm gathering you have tried Half Baked where you get the best of both worlds
    Actually no, but I shall be buying some soon. Got a staggering £4 of clubcard vouchers.

ReputationRep:
    Mint choc chip, or coffee.

OR! Bubblegum flavour :coma: We went to Florida a few years ago and had some there that was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It was bright blue with little chunks in it, sort of like this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Mint choc chip generally, though ben and jerry's cookie dough goes down a treat. Some people fail to realise how great vanilla actually is tbh. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate w/ marshmallows
    Coffee
    Caramel
    Rocky Road

ReputationRep:
    haagendazs' Cappuccino Truffle!! always craving for it!

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm B&J half baked or phish food or caramel chew chew.

Or failing that, my Mums home made strawberry ice cream beats it all. Its amazing...

ReputationRep:
    Impossible to decide. I think strawberry cheesecake is a tongue in front.

ReputationRep:
    Non-Vegan: B&J Half Baked or Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate. Yum!

Vegan: Swedish Glace Rich Chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    Mint Choc Chip hands down!

ReputationRep:
    Carte D'Or vanilla. Yum yum yum.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be vanilla, though I am partial to some Cookie Dough too

ReputationRep:
    The toffee flavoured one you can get from Asda is my favourite. I remember when i was purely stressed out about my maths GCSE. i used to get through a tub a day.

ReputationRep:
    i like chocolate and mango, but now coffee ice-cream...

ReputationRep:
    If I'm having it at home, my preference is absolutely to have a Maxibon or a Cornetto, but if it's cartoned ice cream, any kind of caramel/nut/chocolate variant of Carte D'or.

But my favourite ice cream, full-stop? Whenever we go out to Jimmy Chungs or a comparable all-you-can-eat buffet, the soft-serve Mr Whippy vanilla ice cream (the kind that melts in seconds, but it doesn't even matter 'cos you've already eaten it ten times over by then). God knows why it's so delicious, but seriously, get yourself a slice of cake and just douse it in that Mr Whippy, and *slaver* your way to diabetes.

ReputationRep:
    Mint chocolate chip, chocolate and cookies & cream (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Raspberry Ripple, which I just found out via wikipedia is also a rhyming slang term for a physically handicapped person, who knew.

ReputationRep:
    Mango
    Amaretto
    Bubblegum
    Rasberry
    Mint choc chip

ReputationRep:
    I love mint chop chip, cookie dough, or if it's just simple flavours then you can't go wrong with a nice bit of vanilla mmmmm I love mango and other fruity ones as well... Haagen Dazs strawberry cheesecake is yummy too! :sogood:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Maxibon

Mint chocolate chip

Mango Kulfi

Cornetto/Solero - all flavours

Feast/Festival

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.