Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vindobona)
    What are your dreams? Try to realise them and screw everyone else.
    Probably to whiz properly I'd imagine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    Death ALWAYS wins!
    True, but he's also an impatient *********. So while he may well always win the game in the end, keeping him waiting and listening to him huffing and puffing gives me an immense amount of satisfaction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    I feel the same. People who say you never know what tomorrow holds are all self-deluding, or deluding you. There's truth, obviously, but what are the chances that our lives will miraculously turn around by one 'event'?
    Not necessarily a miracle, but eventually stuff will often turn around. You just have to stick around in order to see it happen.

ReputationRep:
    Killing yourself if just the cowards way out

Keep you head held high.... Things can only get better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    True, but he's also an impatient *********. So while he may well always win the game in the end, keeping him waiting and listening to him huffing and puffing gives me an immense amount of satisfaction.
    I just want money and NEED pussy for my life to be worthwhile. Screw death, he can take me whenever he wants. I don't give a monkeys so long as I gets what the **** I wants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    :hmmm:

Nobody knows how tomorrow is going to turn out, everything may get better or may start to get better the very next day. Your inability to pass urine can be cured, you can eventually pay back the creditors - there are many routes open to you, these are all hurdles you can and have the potential to overcome.

Don't ruin it. Everybody comes to a breaking point in their life, the main thing is not letting the dark thoughts overcome you completely. :console:
    I agree, nicely written!

ReputationRep:
    Try not to worry about how your family feel about you, they sound waste tbh...

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily a miracle, but eventually stuff will often turn around. You just have to stick around in order to see it happen.
    Thats a deluded opinion. Nothing is just gonna change overnight. I reckon people with massive problems should just end it all tbh- like that gimp in the youtube video

ReputationRep:
    Looks like you need a new start. How about moving to another continent? South America?? Brazil? You have the ability to speak English, thats always valuable in the tourism industry.
    Plus you may get with a lovely Latina

ReputationRep:
    the fall follows the rise, so surely the rise follows the fall.

All life is valuable.

go gym, get tanned, do laundry. Live GTL, and become awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedi_Pimp)
    Looks like you need a new start. How about moving to another continent? South America?? Brazil? You have the ability to speak English, thats always valuable in the tourism industry.
    Plus you may get with a lovely Latina
    He can't even piss let alone get a hard on. Think before you write next time son

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rogreg8)
    the fall follows the rise, so surely the rise follows the fall.

All life is valuable.

go gym, get tanned, do laundry. Live GTL, and become awesome.
    Hell Yeah!! Come on OP, listen to Courage Wolf:

http://yasik.kiev.ua/jj/Courage_Wolf...test_sperm.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    I feel the same. People who say you never know what tomorrow holds are all self-deluding, or deluding you. There's truth, obviously, but what are the chances that our lives will miraculously turn around by one 'event'?
    This Is How I Feel. I Cant See Any Light At The End Of The Tunnel of Change.

ReputationRep:
    Hell Yeah!! Come on OP, listen to Courage Wolf:

http://yasik.kiev.ua/jj/Courage_Wolf...test_sperm.jpg
    Lol I've just pis.sed myself laughing, (pun intended OP)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    He can't even piss let alone get a hard on. Think before you write next time son
    Lol true that. But i mean, immigrating to another country worked for Nazi war criminals, why not a decent guy? thats the angle i was going for :confused:

I was depressed like that before. What really helped was going to the gym and getting a good body to look at in the mirror in the morning to improve my self esteem and consequently make associations and girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedi_Pimp)
    Lol true that. But i mean, immigrating to another country worked for Nazi war criminals, why not a decent guy? thats the angle i was going for :confused:

I was depressed like that before. What really helped was going to the gym and getting a good body to look at in the mirror in the morning to improve my self esteem and consequently make associations and girlfriend
    I'm doing this too fella. Gonna be tearing up the fitness forum soon. Did you do weights or just the nancy boy work-outs?

Me too but im hoping by february things will be much better . Yay for optimism. Just cant take too many bad things happening so quickly but thats life. Always going to have problems.
    Please dont do it though, theres always a solution to your problems.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to talk, message me. Things can be okay again, as desperate as everything might seem right now. I'm only just recovering from the horror of the past year myself...

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so desperate right now. I can understand how you must be feeling isolated right now and it sounds like you don't have anyone close to you you can turn to with all of the pressures that you find yourself under. Would you consider calling the Samaritans? Their details can be found here: http://www.samaritans.org/ If you don't feel able to speak to them on the phone, you can email them or text them and they will usually respond within a few hours.

I'm going to close this thread now, not because we don't care or we don't want to listen to you, but because we are not in the best position to help you and sometimes people post dangerous advice or make insensitive comments. To help you to feel supported and able to cope with the stress you're under, the Samaritans are great for that. Please give them a call. Alternatively, the Samaritans can call you with your permission if you feel unable to call them. If you would like me to ask them to call you, please PM me.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.