Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im 6ft and im 56 stone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    5ft6
    55kilos
    Size 8

I eat like a man tho, my mum won't take me to weddings.

Size doesn't bother me. Asian clothes don't show anything on you and nor is there any pressure for me. I mean
    asianness = family, and they ought to love/accept me as me. So i feel no pressure.

Oh wait, the only thing that is predominant to me is: skin colour! Always getting nagged to watch mines because its not as fair as my sisters. They are so light and they take so much care of it on top of that. I'm an active sun seeker. I like being brown/getting browner. It's who i am.

It makes me feel sad sometimes and i want to :cry2: especially because it's not an issue, it's a fact. Aunties, relatives and people i don't know talk about it very liberally and i feel odd. I hope that the view changes, and if not..well :dontknow: that's cool too. I'll be the cool odd one out

Why does your profile thingy say that you're a guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    no, i was referring to my attraction to oriental males, using a terribley offensive analogy. :getmecoat:
    but you said they should get raped. DO YOU KNOW THAT MY LITTLE COUSIN WAS RAPED. it's no ****ing joke :mad: its ruined her life and you think you can joke about stuff like that?

ReputationRep:
    im not asian myself im actual black african, but this is a picture with me and my girlfriend. she was born in mumbai. she has size 4 feet and is 5 foot 6
    this is a picture of her,what do you think?
    http://a4.img.v4.skyrock.net/a4a/m0h.../925277976.jpg

ReputationRep:
    That's Tupac. :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    That's Tupac. :eyebrow:
    LOL

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.