The Student Room Group

Girlfriends sudden change of personality :/

Scroll to see replies

girls are mysterious beings. do not attempt to understand them, you will fail.
Reply 21
Original post by Jellybean91
the pill affects me like that too honestly! guys dont realise what it does to you, it affects your mood, your weight and generally your attitude towards everything and anything! so dont blame her for it :smile: it doesnt mean she doesnt like you :smile:

Tbh if Invasion Of The Body Snatchers was based on true events, i would think it might have happened to my gf.
Went round her house again tonight, it went as follows:

Went up to her room
Opened her bedroom door
Massive smile on her face
She gets up, hugs me and says 'i love you'

I hug her back thinking, 'should i fall for this alien which has obviously taken over my girlfriend?'

Seriously, its such a massive change, i cant put it down to her just being in a better mood, it has to be the pill :s-smilie:
Serious question, did she break up with someone a short time before she went out with you?
Maybe she's just fallen in love?
I'd definitely put it down to the pill tbh.
Either it's the coming off the pull or maybe she's suffering depression, the latter being unlikely but if that is the case then she will have days where she is very loving and other days where she will push you away.
Reply 26
Original post by Digit_Five
Serious question, did she break up with someone a short time before she went out with you?

Nope, the opposite actually, i broke up with someone 3 months before going out with her. She had been single a long while.

Original post by Rock Fan
Either it's the coming off the pull or maybe she's suffering depression, the latter being unlikely but if that is the case then she will have days where she is very loving and other days where she will push you away.

Nah shes generally happy anyway, i asked her brother (they are very close) if she seems happier or if its just me, he said she does seem happier but she does go in moods sometimes (but then again who doesnt?)
Reply 27
bump
Reply 28
anyone
Original post by Anonymous
Tbh if Invasion Of The Body Snatchers was based on true events, i would think it might have happened to my gf.
Went round her house again tonight, it went as follows:

Went up to her room
Opened her bedroom door
Massive smile on her face
She gets up, hugs me and says 'i love you'

I hug her back thinking, 'should i fall for this alien which has obviously taken over my girlfriend?'

Seriously, its such a massive change, i cant put it down to her just being in a better mood, it has to be the pill :s-smilie:

seriously, i went psycho on my bf last night. im so hormonal cos of my pill! on a more helpful note, different pills do different things and affect you in different ways so maybe she can go to her doctor and get a different one? (god knows im going to!!) dont complain about it tho :smile: just be glad that shes happy now and she can show you she loves you :smile:
Reply 30
i had an ex like this. she was crazy; seriously she was a serious attention seeker, would act really childish in general. with me she was really affectionate sometimes, then other times she hated me, violent etc

after a while she admitted she couldnt handle a commited relationship.

stupid, crazy, sket.
anyway, you need to ask yourself if you are happy.

i've been with my girl for 10 months now, and my past relationship is actually nothing compared to this.

Quick Reply

Latest