Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bulmers Red Apple Cider Watch

(Original post by Knighted)
      I had some the other day and i really couldn't tell the difference between this one and the original. Both get you drunk but the red one is cheaper.
      Not when you have a crate bought for you :wink2:

Are there still any offers on? Like 2 for £3? I fancy buying a pint for me and my partner to try.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Loz17)
      Not when you have a crate bought for you :wink2:

Are there still any offers on? Like 2 for £3? I fancy buying a pint for me and my partner to try.
      2 for £3 on all four Bulmers flavours at Sainsbury's. :gah:

(Original post by Crazy Paving)
        2 for £3 on all four Bulmers flavours at Sainsbury's. :gah:
        Perfect. We're near there on Tuesday as we need to change my Xmas present :ahee:

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.