Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why is there never black people on jeremy kyle Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Black people are too busy committing crime to resolve problems.
    This was funny, but I hope you're only saying it as a joke lmao. And black people can't be chavs, OP it's a white thing.

ReputationRep:
    Well the Jerry Springer show was predominantly white, but then the Maury Show is predominantly black. Probably says something about our society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    Always with the cynical comments against black people. You really disprove of ethnic minorities don't you!
    Banter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    This was funny, but I hope you're only saying it as a joke lmao. And black people can't be chavs, OP it's a white thing.
    how come you have so many red gems?

ReputationRep:
    how come you have so many red gems?
    A mixture of insulting people whilst creating epic lolz and being honest. Don't think I've ever said anythong on here to gain recognition to get green gems :/ wbu !

ReputationRep:
    A mixture of insulting people whilst creating epic lolz and being honest. Don't think I've ever said anythong on here to gain recognition to get green gems :/ wbu !
    Trolling psychology/social science students.

ReputationRep:
    We should tag team one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    Apt username... regarding your thread and your grammar.
    +Rep for you sir. Post made all the more funny by your own username

ReputationRep:
    its because white people want to resolve their problems.
    but black people are proud to be criminals and waste of space, so they dont go on jeremy kyle show. they simply dont want to change their situation.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yes you shout at a black guy and tell him his life is screwed over and we'll see how he takes it. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    "Chav" is a specifically white phenomenom. That doesn't mean whites are singled out unfairly, there are similar terms used for black underclass youth like "yardie" or "gangbanger". Yes, it may well be statistically true that black people are more likely to commit crmies or to have broken families or live on benefits but it is also true that white people are more likely to be paedophiles or alcohololics or drug addicts. Bad behaviour in this country is not specific to one ethnic group and I find mmany of the abusive comments on this thread offensive (and i'm not black either)

ReputationRep:
    Because Jeremy Kyle knows he can't get away with the **** he says, a black guy would just get up and bust a cap in his ass :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I saw a black woman the other day
    She had a phobia of vomit and when her child was sick, she had to phone for an ambulance... o.0

ReputationRep:
    Black people are too busy committing crime to resolve problems.
    oh u mad?

anyway OP your thread sucks, sounds like a ****ty attempt to have a go at black people. Why are you watching jeremy kyle anyway you braindead retard?

ReputationRep:
    And thats the best thing you can do with your time. Might wanna try getting laid sometime

Oh and too much of a pussy to admit being racist on the internet? Thats new I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    oh u mad?

anyway OP your thread sucks, sounds like a ****ty attempt to have a go at black people. Why are you watching jeremy kyle anyway you braindead retard?
    wat

ReputationRep:
    Really. I thought it was because you always used to post ghey vids of your new "haircut"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    And thats the best thing you can do with your time. Might wanna try getting laid sometime

Oh and too much of a pussy to admit being racist on the internet? Thats new I guess
    Why so upset? women cant handle banter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needhelp12)
    i noticed that there is never any black people on the show or ethnic minorities. even though there are plenty of black chavs, just as there are white.
    do you think its because jeremy would be accused of racism but having a go at blacks
    Did that thought just pop into your head after coming back from the show?

ReputationRep:
    The ones that want to get on TV all do extra work for Crimewatch.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.