The Student Room Group

why is there never black people on jeremy kyle

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Black people are too busy committing crime to resolve problems.

This was funny, but I hope you're only saying it as a joke lmao. And black people can't be chavs, OP it's a white thing.
Reply 21
Well the Jerry Springer show was predominantly white, but then the Maury Show is predominantly black. Probably says something about our society
Original post by Law123mus
Always with the cynical comments against black people. You really disprove of ethnic minorities don't you!

Banter.
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
This was funny, but I hope you're only saying it as a joke lmao. And black people can't be chavs, OP it's a white thing.

how come you have so many red gems?
how come you have so many red gems?

A mixture of insulting people whilst creating epic lolz and being honest. Don't think I've ever said anythong on here to gain recognition to get green gems :/ wbu !
A mixture of insulting people whilst creating epic lolz and being honest. Don't think I've ever said anythong on here to gain recognition to get green gems :/ wbu !

Trolling psychology/social science students.

We should tag team one day.
Reply 27
Original post by spazman21
Apt username... regarding your thread and your grammar.

+Rep for you sir. Post made all the more funny by your own username :biggrin:
Reply 28
its because white people want to resolve their problems.
but black people are proud to be criminals and waste of space, so they dont go on jeremy kyle show. they simply dont want to change their situation.
Yes you shout at a black guy and tell him his life is screwed over and we'll see how he takes it. :rofl2:
Reply 30
"Chav" is a specifically white phenomenom. That doesn't mean whites are singled out unfairly, there are similar terms used for black underclass youth like "yardie" or "gangbanger". Yes, it may well be statistically true that black people are more likely to commit crmies or to have broken families or live on benefits but it is also true that white people are more likely to be paedophiles or alcohololics or drug addicts. Bad behaviour in this country is not specific to one ethnic group and I find mmany of the abusive comments on this thread offensive (and i'm not black either)
Because Jeremy Kyle knows he can't get away with the **** he says, a black guy would just get up and bust a cap in his ass :cool:
I saw a black woman the other day
She had a phobia of vomit and when her child was sick, she had to phone for an ambulance... o.0
Reply 33
Black people are too busy committing crime to resolve problems.

oh u mad?

anyway OP your thread sucks, sounds like a ****ty attempt to have a go at black people. Why are you watching jeremy kyle anyway you braindead retard?
Reply 34

And thats the best thing you can do with your time. Might wanna try getting laid sometime

Oh and too much of a pussy to admit being racist on the internet? Thats new I guess
Original post by Bishamon
oh u mad?

anyway OP your thread sucks, sounds like a ****ty attempt to have a go at black people. Why are you watching jeremy kyle anyway you braindead retard?

wat
Reply 36

Really. I thought it was because you always used to post ghey vids of your new "haircut"?
Original post by Bishamon
And thats the best thing you can do with your time. Might wanna try getting laid sometime

Oh and too much of a pussy to admit being racist on the internet? Thats new I guess

Why so upset? women cant handle banter.
Reply 38
Original post by needhelp12
i noticed that there is never any black people on the show or ethnic minorities. even though there are plenty of black chavs, just as there are white.
do you think its because jeremy would be accused of racism but having a go at blacks

Did that thought just pop into your head after coming back from the show?
Reply 39
The ones that want to get on TV all do extra work for Crimewatch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending