Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

H&M delivery problem Watch

ReputationRep:
    H&M have the worst p&p .. ever!

Hopefully you're things will arrive because I've known so many people who have ordered of their website and have either waited AGES until their packages arrive... or they haven't shown up at all.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    Hi, I was wondering whether you received your things yet? I still haven't! The local courier (who is self-employed) hasn't even got it yet, so God knows when I will.
    Yeah, they came the day after.

I think you should chase up H&M asap.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    Yeah, they came the day after.

I think you should chase up H&M asap.

Good luck.
    Ah right, glad you got yours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    I've had SO much trouble with Zara, before the snow crisis. I'd ordered a few items (worth well over £80!) and my order just didn't show up for a couple of weeks despite having an email saying the parcel had been dispatched. I had to ring them and tell them what was going on, but because the parcel hadn't been scanned Zara couldn't tell me anything :rolleyes: Many times they said they'd call the delivery company and get back to me - but they didn't bother. I had to just sit and wait and see if it turned up. It did in the end, but the box was beaten up and had clearly been thrown around, and of course Zara were no help whatsoever!

Grr, really hate Zara. Their customer service is terrible.
    I hate Zara too. I ordered a coat that I couldn't find in any of the stores I went to, I paid £10 for delivery (I wanted the coat asap so I think I chose next day delivery)...it took 4 hours to get it from Madrid to London, but 2 weeks to get it from the courier warehouse to my house which is a 15 min drive away! After 2 weeks of calling up, I ended up going to the warehouse myself to collect the coat. After all that, I'd racked up an £80 phone bill.
    Expected cost to order coat = £90
    Actual cost to order coat = £175 (including £5 for the tube fares)
    FML.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mona Lisa)
    I hate Zara too. I ordered a coat that I couldn't find in any of the stores I went to, I paid £10 for delivery (I wanted the coat asap so I think I chose next day delivery)...it took 4 hours to get it from Madrid to London, but 2 weeks to get it from the courier warehouse to my house which is a 15 min drive away! After 2 weeks of calling up, I ended up going to the warehouse myself to collect the coat. After all that, I'd racked up an £80 phone bill.
    Expected cost to order coat = £90
    Actual cost to order coat = £175 (including £5 for the tube fares)
    FML.
    :eek:
    That is absolutely disgusting! Did you formally complain? They should compensate you for the phone bill too, I really can't believe that, that is terrible.

ReputationRep:
    Check with your neighbours? I ordered from asos and they delivered whilst I was still asleep so they gave it to my neighbours to hold. Sometimes asos/zara/h&m take it to a depot if you dont collect it after they've come a few times.

do you have a tracking code?

ReputationRep:
    You guys should send an email to H and m plus call them and complain to watch dog. It may sound a bit drastic but if watchdog feature h and m they are bound to do something about their delivery in light of bad press.
    I hope that my package doesn't take as long especially as its supposed to be delivered today. I didn't know that it had such a bad rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aprilterri)
    You guys should send an email to H and m plus call them and complain to watch dog. It may sound a bit drastic but if watchdog feature h and m they are bound to do something about their delivery in light of bad press.
    I hope that my package doesn't take as long especially as its supposed to be delivered today. I didn't know that it had such a bad rep.
    I actually got it last week. The problem is the delivery service they use - Hermes. Once the local courier had it I got it the next day, but it took about a month for him to get it!

ReputationRep:
    I actually got it last week. The problem is the delivery service they use - Hermes. Once the local courier had it I got it the next day, but it took about a month for him to get it!
    That's really bad. Mine hasn't come yet and I've been in all day! Since I've placed my order I keep on hearing loads of complaint.s I mean loads of other sites manage to deliver properly as I ordered all of my stuff on the same day and they've managed to come. H and M must have had quite a few complaints to them but still continue to use hermes because its cheap. Its quite bad tbh. I'm hoping that mine comes tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    That's really bad. Mine hasn't come yet and I've been in all day! Since I've placed my order I keep on hearing loads of complaint.s I mean loads of other sites manage to deliver properly as I ordered all of my stuff on the same day and they've managed to come. H and M must have had quite a few complaints to them but still continue to use hermes because its cheap. Its quite bad tbh. I'm hoping that mine comes tomorrow.
    Did it say "out for delivery to courier" or just "out for delivery"?

ReputationRep:
    mines says 'Out for delivery today / Out for collection today' and I had a text from H and M telling me it would arrive yesterday and that I had to sign for it.

ReputationRep:
    mines says 'Out for delivery today / Out for collection today' and I had a text from H and M telling me it would arrive yesterday and that I had to sign for it.
    Hopefully you get it today then. tbh when I kept calling H&M they didn't really know much.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you get it today then. tbh when I kept calling H&M they didn't really know much.
    Hopefully it does. I called Hermes and the woman said that she called the courier but couldn't get through so left a message whilst I was on hold.

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am exactly in the same situation as u, so i was wondering if uv recieved ur order yet, im worried as when i tracked my order it said its been signed by customer and delivered, but iv been home alll day, i recieved a text too telling me that my order will arive within 24/48 hours, but no one came :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoeni)
    hi, i am exactly in the same situation as u, so i was wondering if uv recieved ur order yet, im worried as when i tracked my order it said its been signed by customer and delivered, but iv been home alll day, i recieved a text too telling me that my order will arive within 24/48 hours, but no one came :/
    You need to call H&M and explain that you have not received it. This wouldn't be the first time it has happened with Hermes (the actual delivery service). Make sure they haven't left it in a "safe place" in your garden.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoeni)
    Hi
    Yh mines came but I had to call hermes and ask them to contact the courier and bring it on that they. Your track shouldn't say that it has been signed for. I'd call hermes if I were you. 0871 246 1583 When you choose the options it'll say that you have to contact the person you ordered the parcel from so i just choose another option for those who were members.

ReputationRep:
    h&m have the worst online service ever i ordered a few things a month ago and im still waiting and when i ring them to ask about the delivery they always say its on the way will never order from them again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amira21)
    h&m have the worst online service ever i ordered a few things a month ago and im still waiting and when i ring them to ask about the delivery they always say its on the way will never order from them again
    Same thing happened to me and because the pants weren't in stock they wanted to deliver them after and because they was less than £7 or something they couldn't be delivered so I had to get them delivered together and had to wait like an extra 2 weeks.. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I've ordered from H&M twice and both times left me disappointed. I'm currently still waiting for a package I ordered 10 days ago - emailed customer services but still without a response. It's disgusting how they charge £4 for delivery when it's literally SO bad. Last time i had the same problem they were very kind and sympathetic but this time it's beyond a joke and I'll certainly never order from them again. Absolutely ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethMartin12)
    I've ordered from H&M twice and both times left me disappointed. I'm currently still waiting for a package I ordered 10 days ago - emailed customer services but still without a response. It's disgusting how they charge £4 for delivery when it's literally SO bad. Last time i had the same problem they were very kind and sympathetic but this time it's beyond a joke and I'll certainly never order from them again. Absolutely ridiculous!
    They are inconsistent. I ordered something from Hollister on Wednesday evening, free delivery and it was delivered on Friday.
    Lots of other places which charge for delivery manage to get it out quickly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.