Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    All nasty.

ReputationRep:
    First is nice, and Christmassy, but possibly not easy to wear with a lot of stuff? Second just doesn't really do a lot for me. Really like number 3, it's pretty and could easily be dressed up or down for a range of different outfits

Maybe check out boohoo?

ReputationRep:
    Asucks, the student threads store, lmao!
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    the third one.

ReputationRep:
    I like the third one

ReputationRep:
    The last one.

ReputationRep:
    The third one is beautiful! Nicely designed and suttle in colour, very classy. You'd be getting me to buy you a drink in that. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpion95)
    shame, they might get them back in stock soon so maybe if they come back into stock in the next couple of weeks see if you can get a refund or exchange the skirt for the first one if don't like the second one as much, is a posibility
    you was right the first 1s in stock now but i ordered other one

(Original post by alharrison4)
    There's nothing at all wrong with wearing a skirt at Christmas; in fact, I think it's really nice to get a little dressed up. But personally, I always think people that wear skirts and bare legs when it's freezing outside look silly because of the sheer impracticality of it. It makes you look like you care more about having your legs on show and having a nice outfit than the fact that you are dressed completely inappropriately and will probably be shivering all night. It's like people that go out when it's snowing wearing a thin zip-up hoody, a t-shirt and canvas pumps. I want to be like, 'put a sweater on, love! You don't look good!'
    Maybe it's just me :/
    no is probably not just you but i'll be inside far more than outside though so its fine

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.