Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I give my boyfriend more - i'm scared our distance may cause him to leave! :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    Record a sex tape together and then he can watch over it when he wants to 'cream' other girls? He's just having a bit of banter sweetie, you should feel honoured that he shares such a LAD like connection with you. Most girls (generalising here) cannot handle the level of banter that a guy brings to the table, so it's actually a compliment that he shares it with you!

Also, be weary of all the short guys coming in here going is he perfect because he's tall? What do you think is short?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Spend more time with him. Ask him for a meet soon or better yet, surprise him at his workplace. And maybe pre-plan a weekend. Obviously sex him up during said weekend.
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Are you really, honestly not bothered? I can't help but feel you must be, at least a bit, because otherwise why would you write about it on here?

Spring a surprise visit on him?
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    Editted the OP, just to prove that i'm not worried about him cheating/leaving because of what he says. As silverbolt said, it's a pretty strong and sturdy relationship - and yes, it might have been a little immature, but that's his personality, he means no harm by it.

As for the now, new/main problem.

I get to see him in the day only, when I do see him. Until September, there's no chance I can spend a weekend with him. I wish you guys knew my mother - you have no idea.

The thing is, he wants to. He can spend a weekend, week, anything. His parents aren't approving, but for me, he will tell them no, or just say going over a friends, but I can't do that with my mum. She gives me NO freedom at all.

And I make him put up with that. It's really unfair on him.

He gives me absolutely everything and demands nothing, just wants a relationship and happiness. He's so selfless and I feel so lucky, and used to question if he's actually real or not.

Hence why I can tell you from the bottom of my heart, i'm not worried at all about the 'flirting'.

But that doesn't mean I shouldn't make it up to him. I want to. But due to so many restrictions, I don't even know what I can do anymore. Not until September anyway.

I want to marry him in the future, and that might sound childish because we've only been together about a year, but I won't find another guy like him, nowhere near. And my mum won't even let me do that...

I've considered so many times running away from home just to spend my life with him, and he's offered for me to come and live with him.

Whatever I do for him, will never be as much as he's done for me, but I just want something to show why he should keep me because he deserves sooooooooo much better!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.