Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Old couple keeps stealing my cat. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    What does one merk then?
    Anyone between the ages of 12 and 55 are good to merk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeStinks)
    Anyone between the ages of 12 and 55 are good to merk.
    Even girls?

ReputationRep:
    Even girls?
    If the merking is done by other girls, why not?

ReputationRep:
    If the merking is done by other girls, why not?
    how do I learn to merk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    I actually believe that they could not. This is going to sound strange but cats are not seen as being "owned" unlike dogs. They are seen as individual entities. For example, it is legal for me to take a neighbours cat that is being a nuisance, and have it spayed, and this is not breaking the law in any way, as I do not need the permission of the owners.
    Oh I didn't realise that. So there is no such thing legally, as catnapping?

ReputationRep:
    how do I learn to merk?
    First you disrespect the teachers, make them cry and reassess their profession. Then once you can crumble the teachers well being you move on to parents. ***** slap them every now and then if they don't wash your dishes or tell you to go to bed. Now you'll be almost professional and can move up to teenagers. Punch people in the face for reading the slogan on your top and crap like that. Keep on doing this until you've put around 7 people in hospital, and been stabbed with a fork a couple of times. As you get more experienced you can move up the age group and start fighting 30 year olds. After a couple of years of this you will naturally gather a bunch of minions to do the deeds that you can't be asked to do any longer and that's when you know that you can merk everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Strap C4 to your cat and voilà

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwsomePossum)
    Strap C4 to your cat and voilà
    You do realise that I don't want to kill me cat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    Tell them that you will call the police if they keep feeding your cat and luring it away when you have requested them to stop.
    Yeah- have a word with them and tell them this. They may have just been friendly at the beginning but their behaviour is taking it a bit far. And i would also get your cat microchipped too.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I didn't realise that. So there is no such thing legally, as catnapping?
    I don't believe that the law would take a good view of someone who picks up a cat and then takes it somewhere, but if a cat, of it's own free will, even if aided by them giving it food, as long as it was not held against it's will. Not sure if they could be prosecuted for that to be honest *sighs* which is really sad if you love your cat but they keep tempting it away :-(

ReputationRep:
    There's this old couple about a 2 minute walk from my house who keeps treating my cat like theirs.

Rant over.
    Tell them to piss off and buy their own cat. Seriously, people like this are annoying and do not deserve respectful treatment. Enjoying your cat and then complaining is just lame... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    First you disrespect the teachers, make them cry and reassess their profession. Then once you can crumble the teachers well being you move on to parents. ***** slap them every now and then if they don't wash your dishes or tell you to go to bed. Now you'll be almost professional and can move up to teenagers. Punch people in the face for reading the slogan on your top and crap like that. Keep on doing this until you've put around 7 people in hospital, and been stabbed with a fork a couple of times. As you get more experienced you can move up the age group and start fighting 30 year olds. After a couple of years of this you will naturally gather a bunch of minions to do the deeds that you can't be asked to do any longer and that's when you know that you can merk everyone.
    sick is that what its like to live in london?

ReputationRep:
    Cats are little traitors. I don't see a dog leaving its master for a scrap of fish.

ReputationRep:
    Let them feed your cat, it save your money.

ReputationRep:
    If they leave food out and your cat eats it, or your cat ventures into their house, it isn't their fault. The onus is on you to restrain your pet, not for other people to act in a restrained way.

ReputationRep:
    sick is that what its like to live in london?
    Yup pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that I don't want to kill me cat?

Fair point maybe put a lletter bomb on your cats back soon as they take the package crack out the iams your cat will be at a safe distance......hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veux)
    If they leave food out and your cat eats it, or your cat ventures into their house, it isn't their fault. The onus is on you to restrain your pet, not for other people to act in a restrained way.
    They have already said that they feed my cat when it comes around. And if you saw a cat sleeping on your bed would you leave it there to stay the night? They should put it out side and show him that they don't condone that kind of behavior. And how can I restrain a cat? It's not a house only cat, it goes out to poop and what not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwsomePossum)
    Fair point maybe put a lletter bomb on your cats back soon as they take the package crack out the iams your cat will be at a safe distance......hopefully
    Lol okay let me rephrase. I would like suggestions that don't include bombs or dead bodies please.

ReputationRep:
    AHH reminds me of my youth in Liverpool.Still your not a true pro until you let a tiger loose in your school

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.