Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys - help please. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilsea05)
    Just text him if you're that bothered, which you clearly are otherwise you wouldn't be asking for advice on a forum full of a majority of people who don't really get that much social contact. (I'm not one of those, just to clarify)
    Don't be too hard on yourself mate, I was only on here procrastinating from a boring essay XD

ReputationRep:
    All will be solved by showing him your tits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgie-rose)
    i feel silly for posting this here but i guess its worth a try...

i'm 18, he's 23, we've both come out of long term relationships about a month ago.

we met up casually for a drink a few sundays ago (beginning of week 1) and it went well but he dominated the conversation and i felt he didnt really know me by the end of the night but i didnt mind because i really really liked him.

i txt him the next evening (monday) and we txt until the end of the evening. He text me wednesday morning - shocked! - and our conversation lasted all day. He then text me again friday evening and the same happened. He was beginning to get to know me as much as i know him and my confidence grew a bit.

we didnt speak over the weekend and then i text him on monday of week 2 beause he had started the last 2 conversations and this time our conversation lasted alll week until friday evening, which was friday just gone. we were teasing each other, a bit of flirting and just general cute silliness. he admitted to noticing me (we go to the same church) ages ago before i said hi to him about 2 months ago so i think he likes me?!?!?

BUT, here's the mystery, he hasnt text me since friday. he sent the last text but i started the last conversation. Why the silence? I dont think i've done anything wrong and if he's lost my number/his phone, he can facebook me, which is where are conversation took place before we went for a drink. He's also very much still alive because he's been on facebook!!

Do i text him or wait for him to text me? It's likely that i'll be seeing him this sunday evening in church so do i leave it until then? Is he just trying to seem not too keen?

Sorry for the long post! Any insight into a guy's mind would be appreciated!
    look youve been out for a drink with him already, surely ur at the stage where u can just ring him and just talk about nething, nothing serious? and see how it goes from there?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.