Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is there a way to get rid of this problem at my gym? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Talk to the gym owner or the person in charge of public relations, you can try to convince them to downsize the cardio area and expand the weights area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedi_Pimp)
    Buy your owns weights.
    If not, work out naturally, swimming is a fantastic muscle builder and fat burner. trust
    dumbass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    dumbass
    How the **** am I a Dumbass?? Do you even understand the basic traitomg principles you cretin?? It's not all about mother****in weights. Thread started needs to stop being a puss and get all sweaty in front of ither men. And not ask retarded questions he can't answer with his minuscule intelect

ReputationRep:
    OP: go to a less popular gym, or turn up as it opens, or just wait your turn like the other people there when it's crowded presumably do.

(Original post by a_t)
    Doing cardio in a gym is pretty homo
    (Original post by Einheri)
    Agreed. Running on a treadmill is for girls and gays.
    Nah, guys liking guys is pretty homo. Doing cardio in a gym is doing cardio in a gym.

ReputationRep:
    How the **** am I a Dumbass?? Do you even understand the basic traitomg principles you cretin?? It's not all about mother****in weights. Thread started needs to stop being a puss and get all sweaty in front of ither men. And not ask retarded questions he can't answer with his minuscule intelect
    Because, as several people have pointed out, you can't get big with swimming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    ...pissing everybody who wants to use the squat rack off...
    Most people will probably wanna do curls in the squat rack anyway, so you're helping them not waste time by making them not do curls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Nah, guys liking guys is pretty homo. Doing cardio in a gym is doing cardio in a gym.
    the two aren't mutually exclusive, and riding a bike in a gym, or running in a gym if not homo is stupid

ReputationRep:
    Doing interval training on a bike would be pretty difficult out in the open I reckon though...

And it has been pretty frosty recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    Doing interval training on a bike would be pretty difficult out in the open I reckon though...

And it has been pretty frosty recently.
    Never tried HIIT on a bike

As for snow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    Most people will probably wanna do curls in the squat rack anyway, so you're helping them not waste time by making them not do curls.
    but what about people who wanna do squats? or clean pulls etc?

ReputationRep:
    You should have noticed that during you free trial BEFORE signing up.

It will always be like that.

Cancel your membership.

Buy your own weights.

ReputationRep:
    J
    (Original post by Einheri)
    Because, as several people have pointed out, you can't get big with swimming.
    Lol, ***** has never watched the Olympics

Michael Phelps :eek:
    Your stupidity pisses me off, hope any trainer slaps yoyr stupid ass

ReputationRep:
    go to 24 hour and and at night

ReputationRep:
    J

This guy is not big. He is defined and has low bodyfat but he is not big, infact I think I'd look quite huge in comparison to him. My muscles are a lot bigger than this guy's (I'm 183cm tall, 16% bodyfat, and weigh 15st 7lbs) and I only lift weights for about seven hours a week (I powerlift) as well as six hours of cardio (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) and four hours of archery (heavy longbows; 70lbs and 100lbs bows). Looking at his photos again his pectorals look flat and his shoulders are very small, again not even a lightweight by weightlifter standards.

ReputationRep:
    Go there early in the mornings i.e as soon as it opens. It's an amazing time to go as most of the equipment is free and freshly cleaned. Excercising in the morning is also the best time to excercise !

I know it seems ludicrous to get up at 6am but once you get into the routine it'll be easy :p:

ReputationRep:
    J

Stupidity pisses you off? When you're the one sitting here personifying it? Seriously get the **** outta this thread, your contribution is mediocre and your ineptitude is mind numbing. Your presence alone here offends me.

ReputationRep:
    Say to your gym owner 'when is the free weights area the least busy?'. Would have thought that was the most obvious option.

ReputationRep:
    you are clearly a dumb **** because you think swimming will get you big

LMAO

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.