Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I went to a strip club yesterday... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why all that baloney at the beginning when you could have just posted the last part?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Oh baby, you know I love it when you talk to me dirty :sogood:
    Oh I know you've just *** EVERYWHAR!

(Original post by TheSownRose)
    It's all right. Didn't find it particularly sexy, but then I don't get aroused by people so would have been more surprised if I had.
    :lolwut: What do you get aroused by?!?

In fact, don't bother telling me I probably don't want to know

ReputationRep:
    why where you in a strip club on Tuesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :lolwut: What do you get aroused by?!?

In fact, don't bother telling me I probably don't want to know
    Oh god, reading that back sounds awful.

I don't get aroused by anything, not by something weird.

ReputationRep:
    I went to one for a friends 18th him and two other friends ended up spending waaaaaaaaay to much in there we pretty much had to drag them out of there

ReputationRep:
    Been to a few, but they really are seedy places.

One look away from the girls and at the other clientele and you'll really question yourself as a person.

ReputationRep:
    I definately wouldn't like it... probably wouldn't go, unless my mates really wanted me to.

I find it to be a really primitive, animalistic form of entertainment, and it's, frankly, degrading to women...

DON'T like that kind of stuff at all.

ReputationRep:
    Not yet:

1) Too Young
    2) If Parent's find out.... Somebody gonna get hurt real bad

ReputationRep:
    A disjointed post. There's no such thing as a girl who doesn't know what she's doing in bed. All they're supposed to do is lie back (or sit up) and enjoy it. If you're as good as I am, doesn't matter how experianced she is. Trust me :smug: I think you need to work on your bedroom skills boss

As for the strip club, they're a load of crap. I've never been to one and I don't see why anybody else would pay good money to get a boner :unimpressed:

Anon for obvious reasons.
      Last night, me and my mates were out and we decided to go to a strip club. As sorry as I feel for the girls there it's nice to actually have a girl who's actually fit and knows what she's doing even if you have to pay for her to pretend to like you.
      Now I don't have any problem picking up relatively attractive girls and I'm by no means desperate but, I do have a couple of problems: Firstly, I have some problems with depression, insomnia and erectile dysfunction. Fortunately, had none of that last night despite the fact I was drinking. Secondly, most of the time the girls I have been with have no idea what they're doing in bed, perhaps they're inexperienced or not confident but, still.
      I went to a strip club for a stag do. Interesting event, not so keen on girls coming upto me, pretending to be interested but just wanting me to give them cashola.

But thats besides the point.
      You are evidently a complete loser who blames the poor unfortunate girls that land in his bed for his erectile problems.

It really is your problem, not theirs.

(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
      There's no such thing as a girl who doesn't know what she's doing in bed. All they're supposed to do is lie back (or sit up) and enjoy it. If you're as good as I am, doesn't matter how experianced she is. Trust me :smug: I think you need to work on your bedroom skills boss
      Sex is a two-way thing, sure she enjoys it but, it would be nice to actually feel something down there. Trust me, girls can be bad in bed although, If I needed to work on my bedroom skills then I wouldn't have girls coming back asking for me Although I could do with some improvement

(Original post by Jamie)
      You are evidently a complete loser who blames the poor unfortunate girls that land in his bed for his erectile problems.
      No I blame it on the fact that I have (to paraphrase my GP) "both depression and poor blood flow to my genitals and the rest of my body"

ReputationRep:
      This is the cringest thing ive ever read.

All the girls probs have sti's anyway ew

ReputationRep:
      Anon for obvious reasons.
      Last night, me and my mates were out and we decided to go to a strip club. As sorry as I feel for the girls there it's nice to actually have a girl who's actually fit and knows what she's doing even if you have to pay for her to pretend to like you.
      Now I don't have any problem picking up relatively attractive girls and I'm by no means desperate but, I do have a couple of problems: Firstly, I have some problems with depression, insomnia and erectile dysfunction.
      You are not desperate but it's "nice" to pay for some fake love...?:rolleyes: You suffer of depression, insomnia and erectile dysfunction and go to a strip club but you are not desperate. :cool: Of course, my friend. You are not desperate only...:rolleyes:

Desperate

ReputationRep:
      Ive never been to one, I don't think id be annoyed if my boyfriend went to one for a stag do/lads birthday night out, but if he went on his own I'd be annoyed.
      Single guys in general, i don't think theres anything wrong with them going to strip clubs, they're legal, the women know what they are doing and I'm sure for guys it is fun!

ReputationRep:
      I really don't like the idea of strip clubs, would definitely not go to one myself, and I don't approve of them, but people are free to do as they will and if some people feel the need then go ahead!

My boyfriend went to one before we got together, when very very drunk with his friends, and they all payed for lap dances. I say it doesn't bother me, since we weren't together. But he wouldn't go while we were together anyway, he admits himself he doesn't think it appropriate, but it would also make me feel like he would rather I looked like some stripper in a club, and knowing he would rather pay for a stripper than spend the time with me is not a nice idea! Nobody should feel the need to spend money on a girls body, when they have a girlfriend...

Otherwise, even if i don't approve, I suppose guys will be guys :P

(Original post by SoulfulBoy)
      You are not desperate but it's "nice" to pay for some fake love...?
      There's a difference between love and lust
      You suffer of depression, insomnia and erectile dysfunction and go to a strip club but you are not desperate. :cool:
      One of my mates ideas, seemed like a fun idea and I'm not gonna ruin a night out

ReputationRep:
      Strip clubs are pretty seedy and depressing. I don't see why the OP feels sorry for the dancers anyway, they make tons of money for almost no work at all.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.