Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cut off ALL my friends, now starting to think it was a terrible idea Watch

i have zero friends because for the last 5 years i hated the way i looked! i now am re building my life but cant find any friends. i can't wait for uni - and a gf along with that.

why dont we all add each other on facebook???????????? we all can help each other!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps have a nice weekend and go somewhere for your birthday..

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, no friends is better than bad friends. Do you have family to celebrate your 18th with?

ReputationRep:
    Hey i really feel for you, i lost touch with my closest friends in school, if you miss them, id suggest you get in touch through facebook or something.

As for college, for the first few months i really distanced myself from everyone in the group, then one of the girls invited half the class to her 18th. Since then it made me realise that they are good people and i should make more of an effort to be friends with them.
    It might be an idea to reflect on what friendship you have got, rather than what you had

ReputationRep:
    I cut off all contacts from my high school best friends. Best decision ever because one is now a drug dealer, one is a weed smoking bum, one thinks he's a hard man and gets in fights every weekend and one is still the same but I didn't really like them anyway. Although I started talking to one of my girl best friends recently, and she has changed so much and i think im in love :dontknow:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.