The Student Room Group

Want to die before 35.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by booksnob
Are you crazy - "loss of looks"? 35+ men are the sexiest. I could write you a list as long as my arm.

This! Exactly!
Mid-thirties to mid-forties= sexiest decade.
Original post by Gemma :)!
You.

So it means I'm gangsta? thank's I already knew that though:p:p
Since when has 35 been the end of quality of life ?

There are footballers over 35 who would out run you.

You seriously think looks deteriorate after 35 ? Yeah girls stopped fancying Brad Pitt/George Clooney etc. soon as they turned 36
I actually totally know how you feel. People are always remembered as how they were at the end. It's better to be remembered as a 35 year-old who was good-looking and fun to be around than as a decrepit old man who can barely move or remember his family's faces.

35 is a bit young though.
Reply 24
Relatively irrelevant grumble, if you are in your teens now then by age 35 there will have been considerable advancements made in the anti-aging field. Dreading old age as a horribly dehabilitating condition will likely be a thing of the past by the end of the next half-century.
Reply 25
not a troll. genuine feelings. everyone here gets accused of being a troll. dont really even know what a troll is.
Reply 26
by the time you're 35 science might invest a youth pill that will make you 18 again so you'll regret killing yourself too soon.
Reply 27
Hopefully when I'm 35 I'll still feel young :smile:
Yeah, just please don't have kids. Otherwise.. don't care.
Don't do that, being old must be fun, you basically spend all your time travelling, hanging out in your pj's and lending your money to people
my uncle said he wanted to live till he was 30. He made it untill qbout 32. If your gonna keep your life short have a great time whislst you can.
Original post by najinaji
This! Exactly!
Mid-thirties to mid-forties= sexiest decade.

You two have given me hope that I can still bang hot young girls when I'm old and have sagging balls.

Thank you :smile:
Okay, fair enough. Bet you'll change your mind when you hit 34.
My husband had a friend in high school, who, when he was 17, announced that he was going to commit suicide when he was 30.
Nobody believed him of course, and everybody forgot about it.
My husband lost touch with him eventually, still talked about him though and said he intended to try and meet up with him at some point.....

and then he got an email from another friend from high school to say that the first guy had committed suicide a couple of months previously. He was 30 when he died.

My husband, to this day (this was about 4 years ago now) still says he can't believe his mate actually did it.

All of you posting on here thinking that there's no WAY the OP will go through with it, well....sometimes, just sometimes, people do stick to their irrational decisions. Don't just assume he won't do it.

to the OP however, I urge you NOT to do it. My husband is 34 years old and far from being old. God willing he he another 40 years ahead of him! What a waste of a life if you die at 35! You're going to die at some point anyway, what on earth is the point of cutting it short, before you've had chance to experience all the things that you can. Make the MOST out of life, and grasp at every precious moment you have on earth. Life goes far too fast without chopping it short!
Reply 34
You clearly aren't at all grateful for life, at whatever age. I see many happy elderly people, just because you're wrinkled and disease and what not is more likely to strike, doesn't mean that fun can't exist in your reality.

I sincerely hope that on the night of your intended suicide at the age of 35, you do it and then 10 minutes later, some fit babe comes to your door, asks around for you and discovers you've kiled yourself. 'But i was just about to give him a blowjob'.

No oral pleasure for you, punk.
No offence but if you went through with it you will be remembered as weak and pathetic. Plus very selfish, have you not thought about your friends and family?
It's up to you, but I'm sure you'll change your mind. I'm actually looking forward to my 30s, 40s:biggrin:
Reply 37
A silly thought, and an immature one. Sure it seems like a good idea, but if your really willing to give up 35 years of experience, and let all of that time you spent building a life for yourself slip because you think your "Old"... your a sorry man indeed.

In my opinion, if your going to kill yourself, it doesn't matter what time you do it, it will always be the wrong decision. human beings are pretty much the only species that consciously wants to kill itself at times.

That, and don't you plan on doing anything with your life? get a job, party, have fun, whatever, till 35, then just go, "RIGHT! that's it, where's the bleach."

Think properly about things before you make decisions like that. I'd say you'd regret it, but there are no regrets from the dead.
you are kidding right?there is so much to do in this life,so much to achieve...get something fun to do like running a marathon or something..lolz!!!:angelwings:
Well if that's what you want to do, but just bear in mind that it means you'll have a mid life crisis at the ripe old age of 17 :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest