Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2012...End of the World/New World Order Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doloroushazy)
    nnnope
    plus didn't their calendar just end because it was the end of a short baktun count or..a long.. baktun count or something? and it went on to a new age? our calendars end every year, we don't look at "December" on our calendar, see it ends on the 31st and assume that that means it's the end of the world..
    Also New World Order, no
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digit_Five)
    :lol: So true.....

ReputationRep:
    Nobody will ever know if it will be the end of the world, because if it is, there wouldn't be anybody alive to know...

So does it really matter?

ReputationRep:
    The media will hype this story, they will scare the crap out of everybody, they did with that big bang experiement and they certainly will with this story. Anyone who believes in this is an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garlicbreadman)
    lol.

I wonder what would happen if it was proven that the World would end in 2012.

I'd imagine things would go completely crazy!

The Mayan civilization predicted that on December 21, 2012 something will happen to the world we know. Something will happen that will change our civilization, value systems and the way we know human civilization forever.

I mean let's say the Government and those officials really high up such as presidents, etc did know that the end of the world was approaching, I doubt they would tell everyone, if they couldn't do anything to prevent it.

Perhaps the tuition fees have been increased to deter people from starting university as the world is going to end anyway
    isn't it obvvvvvious

xfactor will be cancelled

and yeah exactly, if they knew the end of the world was approaching they wouldn't tell anyone and are probably building them things like on the film 2012, then they make the film to pretend to everyone that isn't what they are doing! woohhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry Justin Bieber will go with us if the world does end.

ReputationRep:
    WOW.

Firstly the new world order has nothing to do with the 2012 bull****.

The nwo world order is about higher power people in socity in america wanting to create a 1 world goverment.And i believe it.But not going into all of that illumati rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Neither of them are going to happen anyway so...

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

The Mayans did not predict that the world would end in 2012. They believed it to be the end of an era, and the beginning of a new one.

I do believe in the existence of the NWO/Illuminati though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.