Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girlfriend is going to be on tv... talking about orgasms.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    If you respect your girlfriend and her opinion it shouldn't matter that she's going to talk about orgasms on some documentary. And if she does slate your... performance, then she probably doesn't respect you much.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by importunate)
    **** this... she has spoken to her mum and she is cool with it... i simply told her to keep it quite and not to embaress me... and she was like wtf and saying i was being rude. i am going to get abuse for this big time. not happy one bit.

i dont know how to tell her that she is going to look like a slut...

and the worst thing is she is coming to mine for xmas... hey mum ive brought home a tramp. brilliant. this is what you get for dating a cheerleader.
    Mate how is she going to look like a slut? If its just your experiences she is going to be talking about whats the big deal?
    If youre saying shes going to look like a **** and a tramp then well i feel sorry for her being with you. You inconsiderate human being.
    Grow a pair.

ReputationRep:
    You're a moron. You sound like a horrible person with absolutely no respect for your girlfriend. I hope she tells the world that you're **** in bed.

ReputationRep:
    *squirt* *squirt*

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe it... the little bugger has agreed to in a documentary talking about orgasms... worst thing is she is going up to london tomorrow to do this. i need some tips on how to talk her out of this... im going to be completely humiliated... what a joke... worst thing is that its going to be on the discovery channel so my friends are going to see this.

seriously need some tips to lean on her...

You should just be relieved your gf has something to talk about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampress)
    It's about orgasms...not about how good her boyfriend is at sex.

(They'll most likely ask her when she first had an orgasm, what age, have you ever orgasmed through penetrative sex etc.)

And judging by your second post I can see the relationship won't end well.
    Totally unrelated, but I've fallen for your sig like three times now.

fml ):
    • TSR Support Team

I think you are overreacting personally it's not like she is going to leave you. I suggest you don't pressure her otherwise she will end up resenting you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Heh heh, how naff. You just don't want her talking about orgasms, do you? Well here's some news: people have orgasms, and if they want to talk about it, so be it.

Talking about orgasms doesn't make you a whore, tramp, slut, or anything like that. So just live with it.
    Absolutely couldn't agree more. In a free society people should be able to talk about their sexual experiences with one another without having to fear being branded by such pejorative and usually sexist labels.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear OP. Have you not been putting enough effort in?

ReputationRep:
    quickly learn how to stack orgasms and she'll have nothing but good words to say about you and your tricksy fingers :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Is she fit? I'll probably knowck one out to her whilst watching this.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you've given her a few it shouldn't be embarrassing. Or is that the problem?

ReputationRep:
    From what you've said she will have a whole section in the faking orgasm part of the show :-)

ReputationRep:
    http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploa...ein-trolls.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Oh grow up. :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with talking about sex. And please, I'm pretty sure none of your friends sit watching the Discovery Channel all day.
    • TSR Support Team

It is hardly likely she will be getting her fanny out and actually demostrating how she orgasms.

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe it... the little bugger has agreed to in a documentary talking about orgasms... worst thing is she is going up to london tomorrow to do this. i need some tips on how to talk her out of this... im going to be completely humiliated... what a joke... worst thing is that its going to be on the discovery channel so my friends are going to see this.

seriously need some tips to lean on her...
    T to the ROLL

ReputationRep:
    Your friends watch the Discovery channel? Wow... your friends need to get out more.

Also why would such a show be on the discovery channel anyway?

Proof or gtfo troll.

ReputationRep:
    bro... so far off the mark. im not worried about my rep in bed at all. i just dont want to look like im dating something which you would tread on....
    So let me get this straight. Your complaining about her going on TV and her worried shes goiing to humilate you because lets face it if you were up to the standard you wouldnt be worried.

Now your worried that because she has a sex life that people will view her as easy and whatnot? Well if thats the case what does that make you? Seeing as your sleeping with the "tramp£

Aside from a grade A douche i mean.

ReputationRep:
    LASS.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.