Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It seems that all Stuart has 'Bagg'ed, is a loss! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    I think they're quite entertaining when under pressure. Who would you have liked to have got to the final?
    Jamie, not sure who else. maybe Liz but she was fired last week

ReputationRep:
    This should be merged with The Apprentice 2010 thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joy_division)
    Jamie, not sure who else. maybe Liz but she was fired last week
    Like everyone said in the boardroom, Jamie was too much of a blaming guy, shown previously when he said he wasn't "going to be the fall guy" - he was just too inexperienced in business. I thought Liz was someone who didn't need the job; she's going to be earning more than £100,000 a year anyway in investment banking - as will Chris Bates, which is why Stella might win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    To be honest you should know by now that if you don't want to find out the result of the latest episode of The Apprentice as such a late stage, you shouldn't go anywhere near public communications (Facebook especially but TSR as well) until you've watched the episode.
    I figured most people would keep it to the huge thread, that's all. I haven't seen anything in previous weeks so I never particularly gave it a thought!

Quite glad he's gone though

ReputationRep:
    Like everyone said in the boardroom, Jamie was too much of a blaming guy, shown previously when he said he wasn't "going to be the fall guy" - he was just too inexperienced in business. I thought Liz was someone who didn't need the job; she's going to be earning more than £100,000 a year anyway in investment banking - as will Chris Bates, which is why Stella might win.
    Yeah they probably do have the right people in the final but i don't think they have much of a personality so won't be very entertaining

ReputationRep:
    I really found that hilarious, and his belligerent conflicts with Chris and the "call the police" encounter was brilliant. No doubt he'll be successful anyway, though - he definitely has that entrepreneurial spark (even if he hasn't got a telecom licence!)
    lol no he hasn't but at 21 to have done all that is really serious!

(p.s I dont like stella, am I the only one?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damidude)
    lol no he hasn't but at 21 to have done all that is really serious!

(p.s I dont like stella, am I the only one?)
    I concur with you on that point; he's definitely innovative and will be a hit.

Regarding Stella, she is pretty "wooden" so I'm not too keen on that aspect, and the constant "oh but I have no qualifications" plea. But overall I think she's doing well for herself, and I respect that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joy_division)
    Yeah they probably do have the right people in the final but i don't think they have much of a personality so won't be very entertaining
    It is rather dry. Hopefully bringing back all of their past team mates will rejuvenate their spirits a little!

It'll be weird seeing Dan again though (the first fired). He was just way too belligerent and explosive for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    This should be merged with The Apprentice 2010 thread.
    It just seemed to be lost in weeks of discussion.

ReputationRep:
    i was quite shocked, thought the last week 'connection moment' would seal the final for him. also thought it was rather funny how he was fired, he looked so hurt as though his best friend had suddenly turned on him started to really like joanna this week but think the right two went through. stella to win.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for putting the results in the thread title ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy124)
    i was quite shocked, thought the last week 'connection moment' would seal the final for him. also thought it was rather funny how he was fired, he looked so hurt as though his best friend had suddenly turned on him started to really like joanna this week but think the right two went through. stella to win.
    Lord Sugar was brilliant when he announced "you're just full of ****". Stuart really did look pained.

I think Stella's becoming the predictable winner, just like Liz was meant to be. I'm hoping for her to win, because Chris and his first class honours will land another job with ease.

ReputationRep:
    He was entertaining, addressed himself well and did well on the show. He also set up a successful company. I bet in America the Americans would be revelling and admiring his confidence and attitude.

ReputationRep:
    I concur with you on that point; he's definitely innovative and will be a hit.

Regarding Stella, she is pretty "wooden" so I'm not too keen on that aspect, and the constant "oh but I have no qualifications" plea. But overall I think she's doing well for herself, and I respect that.
    blah, boring

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched the Apprentice for the last 2 weeks, but wha- Jamie didn't get past the interviews? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    He was entertaining, addressed himself well and did well on the show. He also set up a successful company. I bet in America the Americans would be revelling and admiring his confidence and attitude.
    ha the US would love him. infact he'd fit in brilliantly on Apprentice USA which is basically an hour long advert for Donald Trump and his businesses.

ReputationRep:
    I really thought he was going to be in the final with the "Lord Sugar sees himself in me" revelation, but his relentless blabbering dug an awfully deep grave for him to occupy.
    Yeah he shouldn't have lied about his business. I actually think he would have been a great apprentice for the lulz alone :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Good riddance.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.