Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Teenage girls rob a blind man, why?! Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Makes you wonder whats wrong with people. In what way could you ever think this was ok?

ReputationRep:
    That's awful

ReputationRep:
    Banter, love it that the victim has to be blind just to even up the odds with the fact the robbers were all girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    Possibly the most pointless, redundant thread on TSR...

Yes, these incidents happen everywhere you look; why have you brought up this particular example?

And your possibly the most pointless, redundant human being on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Awful, though I wonder, who the hell carries £4,000 on them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stratos)
    "Like stealing, candy from a baby"

Spoiler:
    Show
    not that I accept such behaviour.
    You may not accept it but, do you condone it?
    • TSR Support Team

What a horrible girl, but unfortunately these sorts of things happen all the time

ReputationRep:
    I know quite a few cases where young girls stole money, clothes etc.

They are just childish and desperate to do something that would make them feel 'badass'.

ReputationRep:
    some people just dont have any morals

Worst bit: there's not much we can do about it.

ReputationRep:
    Probably because they live in a council house with no paint on the walls with parents that are on JSA and they are 'to0 c00l f0r sk00l'

****ing *****.

ReputationRep:
    Equal opportunities.

ReputationRep:
    didn't know you could withdraw so much in one transaction to be honest. But carrying around £4k in notes...I sure as hell wouldn't do that and I'm not blind..too risky.

ReputationRep:
    im not saying him being blind makes him more vulnerable im just sayin it puts him at a bit of a disadvantage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paula.a)
    so i read this article on the bbc
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-12001120

and i thought how can any one do such a thing??? i mean its bad enough robbing anyone of their money regardless but the man is blind! dnt u think he has enough trouble living with his disability already, they haven to make life harder by robbing him of £4000! its not even the fact they are girls because nowadays girls are can be just as rowdy a guys but that is just disgraceful.

what do you guys (and girls) think???
    They were probably dragged up by benefit cheating scum bags so they think it's alright to go out committing these disgusting scum bag acts. It's the world we live in unfortunately. If they made the sentences much harsher i.e. an eye for an eye, they might think twice.

ReputationRep:
    Because they're chavs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    BROKEN BRITAIN!1!!!one
    Nice Arse. Where did you find it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    Damn you! I saw the thread title and came here with the exact intention of posting that!
    Me too!!
    Clever minds think alike, and are very common on TSR. :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.