Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What *should* you be doing right now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I should be revising for my English exam tomorrow, but am just browsing the internet. Away to revision!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing as I'm on my Christmas holiday from college! I've got a couple of designing assignments which is just tinkering about on Photoshop and Quark - so nothing too strenuous. I've got a work Christmas meal later so I'll have to get ready for that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    lol, why on earth? :eek:
    During my first viewing, i tend to just watch it for pure entertainment, looking at the business deals, jokes made, the awfulness of some candidates and i pay little attention to everyones' real business credentials.

This time, i'lll let the geek inside come out, get my note pad, write down everyones' name on there, underline it and throughout my viewing i'll be writing down notes on each, making good and bad points.

The purpose?

Nothing whatsoever.

Have a good, productive day.

ReputationRep:
    Revising.

But . . . CSI is on!!

ReputationRep:
    I should be editing an essay

ReputationRep:
    I should be writing my 3 2500 word essays.
    Which are all due tomorrow.
    Word count: 302

Ummm.
    Instead I'm reading Epic WTFs and thinking how I really want an egg mayo sandwich and redbull. And sleep. So much sleep.

ReputationRep:
    I SHOULD be eating healthily, and doing some revision...but actually, I am eating pancakes and watching Peep Show Series 3 :P

ReputationRep:
    History on Queen Elizabeth, but the teacher has man-flu so I'm eating lunch. Nom.

ReputationRep:
    Making notes on retakes, however instead I am making notes on what I want for Christmas

ReputationRep:
    job hunting. and should probably start to think about my christmas shopping and buying presents with money i dont have :P

instead im on tsr, and ordering some dvds for myself off amazon....

ReputationRep:
    I'm in school, in a free. SHould be doing my Chemistry Investigation, but am on here and eating chocolates instead.

ReputationRep:
    I should be writing a 3000 word essay which is due in tomorrow. I only started actually writing it a few hours ago... word count is 230! Oh dear. At least I have lots of lovely notes which I can soon start to copy an paste once they make a bit more flowing sense! Anyway, here I am telling you this.

ReputationRep:
    Packing.

Or lynching whoever ****ed up my block, again.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.
    Talking to SO, who's in a different time zone.
    But after he goes to work, I should be sleeping.
    And I probably willlll

ReputationRep:
    I should be in school, but I had the dentists. So now I should be drafting a leaflet. But I'm on facebook, and I will soon be playing Rome Total War... all in all, an extremely (un)productive day!

ReputationRep:
    Eating donuts!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a lesson and should really be doing my IT coursework, but i am not feeling to well so i am not going to do it, i have two free lessons next as well and i have loads to do but im just so not well

ReputationRep:
    Revising for my exam to get into Queens Law School.

On TSR instead. xD

ReputationRep:
    I should be starting my revision notes for my modules this semester but instead i'm on TSR about to go eat about 10 slices of toast and watch last nights The Apprentice : You're Fired.

ReputationRep:
    I should be chilling out as its the weekend, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.