Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Boyfriend Read My Chatlogs! Watch

ReputationRep:
    my ex boyfriend read my diary once. I know how you feel : (

ReputationRep:
    I would be furious if this was done without my permission. Really cheeky to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, hopefully it gave him a good laugh. If its before you met him its irrelevant anyway. Maybe give him a bit of a kick in the balls for not asking you first.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of pics :sexface: lol

(Original post by Gemma :)!)
      Basically, I had a laptop between the years of 2006-2009, which eventually died (I use them far too much!).. it was just sitting under my bed for ages and ages but my boyfriend said that he could probably get me a little bit of cash selling it for parts.

I told him I'd have to delete everything off it, but didn't know how because I couldn't switch it on, to which he replied that he would sort it all out and not to worry.

Anyway, he did some magic thing with the harddrive to revive everything that I had stored on it.. and looked through EVERYTHING. Old chat logs (bear in mind this was YEARS before I even met him), photos, essays etc.

There were also some photos of me on there that I just took on the webcam out of randomness, as you do when you're 15-18, and some of them aren't ones I might have chosen to show him out of free will!!

And as for the chatlogs..

Ex boyfriends!
      Ex best friends..
      Enemies..
      Relatives..
      EVERYTHING.

.....This thread is pretty pointless, other than to give you a bit of a laugh if you've had a bad day. I'm mega embarassed!
      Oh, dear. You took naughty pictures of yourself, didn't you?

ReputationRep:
      Well I would do the same thing if the opportunity came passing by like that! :P

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dumdedoobie)
      I would be furious if this was done without my permission. Really cheeky to be honest.
      but if you think about it it wasnt his intension. he only wanted to help you and he was probibly just checking to see if any of your files were worth saving. such as an old photo of a dead relitive. have you talked to him about him yet....

what pics? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TrueLoveNeverDies)
      but if you think about it it wasnt his intension. he only wanted to help you and he was probibly just checking to see if any of your files were worth saving. such as an old photo of a dead relitive. have you talked to him about him yet....

what pics? :rolleyes:
      He still should have said he was doing it though, and got permission.

ReputationRep:
      seems a bit obsessive if he read everything, just no need really

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dumdedoobie)
      He still should have said he was doing it though, and got permission.
      True.
      Actually thats a really good point.... :yep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Gemma :)!)
      Basically, I had a laptop between the years of 2006-2009, which eventually died (I use them far too much!).. it was just sitting under my bed for ages and ages but my boyfriend said that he could probably get me a little bit of cash selling it for parts.

I told him I'd have to delete everything off it, but didn't know how because I couldn't switch it on, to which he replied that he would sort it all out and not to worry.

Anyway, he did some magic thing with the harddrive to revive everything that I had stored on it.. and looked through EVERYTHING. Old chat logs (bear in mind this was YEARS before I even met him), photos, essays etc.

There were also some photos of me on there that I just took on the webcam out of randomness, as you do when you're 15-18, and some of them aren't ones I might have chosen to show him out of free will!!

And as for the chatlogs..

Ex boyfriends!
      Ex best friends..
      Enemies..
      Relatives..
      EVERYTHING.

.....This thread is pretty pointless, other than to give you a bit of a laugh if you've had a bad day. I'm mega embarassed!
      Just say casually about it 'didn't know you were that insecure' then leave it. It'll eat away at him and he wont do **** like that again. Easy. Or you could suck him off 4 times

ReputationRep:
      What photos? Can you describe them? I'll let you know if they turn up on some dodgy website!

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.