Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What new things have you experienced at uni? Fess up! Watch

ReputationRep:
    You'd never even been fingered before oO
    No wonder you've gone a bit mental!

As long as you're sensible about it, ie safe sex and letting somebody know where you're going/you've got someone in your room, then it's not a particularly huge deal as some are suggesting, don't fret

You'll be able to look back on this when you're a boring, married 50 year old with three kids and fondly remember the wild times of your youth. Who wants tame teenage years? Why tell friends at a dinner party in 30 years about the time you were at the library and caught two people having sex when you could tell them about the time YOU were caught having sex in the library.

Life's for living, so as long as you're enjoying yourself and taking basic precautions (one person's idea of fun can be very different to another's) then who cares?

ReputationRep:
    Uni is a word derived from "getting pissed every night"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloise987)

As long as you're sensible about it, ie safe sex and letting somebody know where you're going/you've got someone in your room, then it's not a particularly huge deal as some are suggesting, don't fret

You'll be able to look back on this when you're a boring, married 50 year old with three kids and fondly remember the wild times of your youth. Who wants tame teenage years? Why tell friends at a dinner party in 30 years about the time you were at the library and caught two people having sex when you could tell them about the time YOU were caught having sex in the library.

Life's for living, so as long as you're enjoying yourself and taking basic precautions (one person's idea of fun can be very different to another's) then who cares?

This is why society is going to the dogs.

ReputationRep:
    Do you reckon OP created an account just for this post?

If so, kudos to you. It's rare to see a dedicated troll.

If not, GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    You slaaaaaag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    This is why society is going to the dogs.
    Not really. She's not harming anybody else is she? Offending perhaps, but not directly damaging. You only get to live once so why make it boring. I'm not advocating sleeping around to everyone (I was with my boyfriend for a year before we slept together) but if she's comfortable and having a good time then that's cool.

Clearly everything is within reason.

ReputationRep:
    I find it shocking that nobody has called troll. The post count in particular gives it away.

You sound like a deleted scene from The Inbetweeners, and I'm not saying that in a good way. The bit in bold was what really caught my attention, and you sound even more of a **** and slapper than the OP.

Oh, and "dinner parties"? Doubt you're cultured enough, judging by this - bottle of White Lightning and a fish supper FTL.

ReputationRep:
      I might show this thread to David Cameron. With such dedicated students as you, education SHOULD be free.

ReputationRep:
      I realised I really missed living at home even though I don't want to move back
      I left my boyfriend of two years and got a new one who I've been with for a year
      I realised I had very little in common with my friends from back home, or maybe we all just changed a lot
      I changed my sleeping pattern
      I went shopping in my pyjamas
      I learnt how to cook proper Indian food
      I celebrated my first Diwali
      I went protesting
      I started stalking comedians
      I experimented on caterpillars and discovered they piss green
      I got so drunk I threw up in someone's kitchen sink and fell asleep on the kitchen floor
      I decided I love my life

As for the OP...I don't really care if you're a troll. The sad thing is you're probably telling the truth.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ch0llima)
      You sound like a deleted scene from The Inbetweeners, and I'm not saying that in a good way. The bit in bold was what really caught my attention, and you sound even more of a **** and slapper than the OP.

Oh, and "dinner parties"? Doubt you're cultured enough, judging by this - bottle of White Lightning and a fish supper FTL.
      ...I've only kissed three people and done anything remotely physical with one. Other than that yeah I'm a right whore.

ReputationRep:

What TheSownRose said.
      DOGS!

Take check of your self, and by god sort your life out.

ReputationRep:
      Sex, smoking and mental illness.

Middle class people grow up as their daddy's little princess back home, and when they get the slightest bit of freedom, they let themselves go completely mental.

What the hell are they trying to achieve, or prove?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
        I find it shocking that nobody has called troll. The post count in particular gives it away.
        Because really, it's not that unbelievable...

ReputationRep:
        I read the title as 'fees up' and thought you were trying to make a joke :lolwut:
        • PS Helper
        • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by TheSownRose)
        Because really, it's not that unbelievable...
        In fact it's highly believable...it's exactly what some people do at uni!

ReputationRep:

lol, you;ve clearly never met any cultured, well educated women on your post. Sexual awareness isn't just for the working classes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

I call virgin.

Definately never had any female attention ever.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by HelloPoka)
        The other day i was thinking about all the new different things that i've experienced since i started uni in september...and some of them are things i would never have done if i had stayed at home / not moved away.

Soo a simple question, what new things have you done since starting uni?....it can be anything from dirty things, to crazy things, to strange things you've done because you've been skint! or even new food you've tried.

I'll start..

Since starting uni i've:

- washed my hair outside using hot water from a kettle because the hot water broke!

- snogged 11 different random guys on nights out (cringe)

- lost my virginity to a stranger after a drunken night out. (A serious thing i massively regret :l)

- got fingered.

- brought 3 different guys back to my student flat from nights out.

- eaten cold beans! :/

- got extremely drunk for the first time ever

- stayed up til 6am doing an essay then going to a 9am lecture.

....and i'm sure theres many more! A lot of these things i regret but hey! uni is supposed to be the best time of your life! So just a fun question,

What new things have you experienced at uni? Fess up!
        Classy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.