Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a tall guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I really wouldn't worry probs 50% of the guys I have gone out with have been a foot or more taller than myself. The only disadvantage is a very sore neck lol. But to go cliche on you but isnt it better to have someone who likes you for who you are rather than wishing yourself to be something different for someone else.

ReputationRep:
    I really wouldn't mind it at all!
    Tall > short, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fabtastic)
    A tall guy thread... on TSR ? No way.... Have all the short guys taken the girls ? :p:
    That is obviously never going to happen. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 1, and have dated someone 6ft 7. It was hilarious, and pretty awesome

ReputationRep:
    You're one inch taller than me. Freak.

ReputationRep:
    dancing would probably look weird. And holding hands...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 7ft and couldn't get a girl for ages. Now I just open with "I have a 9 inch penis". Works like a charm

ReputationRep:
    Abso-bleeding-lutely. I'm 5'10 and live in high heels - I don't often get to feel small and dainty. Tall partners = I feel like less of a mountain troll = definitely good.

ReputationRep:
    'Wow you're tall'

'That's nothing, you should see my ****'

Yet to actually be drunk enough/have the balls to say it yet.

ReputationRep:
    Yes Girls will want you cus they will just assume you can protect them with your ability to look over things and reach the light bulbs...stupid i know.

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    You'll need 5'11"+ girl... just don't take any of mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    yes, i like a guy that i physically have to look up to.
    Ditto

I'm pretty short and while I've never dated someone that tall I wouldn't turn down the chance!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against tall guys.

I do have something against men incapable of using the search function and seeing the issues of height and dating has been covered A LOT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talllondonboy)
    I am 6 foot seven and just wondered what girls thought about dating someone who will tower over them. My ex didn't mind it (in fast, she thought we looked cute together) but a couple of other girls told me they would find it weird.
    You're a ****ing idiot for asking such a retarded question. Women absolutely LOVE tall men and they despise short men. To women, height matters more than everything, bar personality, but it's equally important.

If you were trolling, then I must congratulate you. It worked.

ReputationRep:
    woop from London! :P Yes I would. If he wouldn't mind though because I'm pretty short - 5'1.

ReputationRep:
    No girls like tall guys, surely. What kind of question is this?

ReputationRep:
    Of course, I LOVE tall guys. Height is actually the thing I find most attractive in a guy; the taller the better

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite tall so height is the first thing i notice about a guy, and i wouldn't see your height as bad at all...
    my best friend is 6"6 and he always has girls loving him, he's proud to be that tall.
    Be confident with what you have, you can't change it!

ReputationRep:
    Of course! :love:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.