Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    who's he when he's at home?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=christopher+boone

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I am familiar with the concept of googling, it gives you many websites.
    I started reading this one and when he repeated the same not very interesting detail in the second para as the first I stopped. I was hoping that you might be able to give me the bullet-points of this person's existance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    Yes, I am familiar with the concept of googling, it gives you many websites.
    I started reading this one and when he repeated the same not very interesting detail in the second para as the first I stopped. I was hoping that you might be able to give me the bullet-points of this person's existance?
    lol keep reading that website you have linked to me and you will see

or you could just click on the very first link that google shows you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    lol keep reading that website you have linked to me and you will see

or you could just click on the very first link that google shows you
    So it's you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    So it's you?
    wtf man can't you read

he's the main character in a really popular book called the "Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time"

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    wtf man can't you read

he's the main character in a really popular book called the "Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time"
    You said "lol keep reading that website you have linked to me and you will see"

so I did, and it says:

"My name is Christopher John Francis Boone like I said before, and I live in Swindon, England. I have a pet dog named Sandy who is a golden retriever that my father gave me so that I would love him again and not be afraid. I'm not afraid of him anymore like I used to be like right after he killed Wellington, but I still love Mother more. Siobhan will probably tell me I should not have said that. I like maths a lot, and don't like other people. I don't understand them because they communicate with more than just words, and their gestures and faces don't make sense to me. Siobhan tried to help me with that once, but it didn't work very well, because the faces she drew didn't match any faces I've actually seen. People also thought I was strange, when they are actually the strange ones. I've been told that I have a problem communicating with other people, but it doesn't really matter because people don't make sense. Sometimes I dream that I'm the only person in the world, and it makes me very happy. I like prime numbers because they're friendly. My favorite color is red. I don't like yellow or brown, because yellow and brown things are not good and because they are not good colours.

Here is a mini-profile of me:

Name: Christopher John Francis Boone.

I thought maybe it was you a year or 2 ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)

[COLOR="DarkRed"]"My name is Christopher John Francis Boone like I said before, and I live in Swindon, England.
    was what i was getting at

ReputationRep:
    A building from Swindon featured in the James Bond film the world is not enough.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/n...mous_landmark/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    tennis courts? squash courts?
    Legal Magistrates' and Crown.

ReputationRep:
    They make these in Swindon:

ReputationRep:
    I was born in Swindon! And then at certain points in my childhood I used to get confused and say I was born in Sweden. No wonder people asked me if I was foreign

'Nuther fun fact about Swinders- it had an ant-infested Hungry Horse when we went back to visit a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Oasis named themselves after the leisure centre there.

Was once famous for pig farming Swine Town becoming Swin-don.

erm...I've got more just generally don't like to think of that place if I can help it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.