Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Steve & Jerry - White Brits join Al-Qaeda and die for their causj Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by There will be Particles)
    You should probably get some sleep :rolleyes:
    i actually just googled 'causj' and the first result was this thread.

wow

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? Their skin color/origin is of little concern when they cross that line and become sub human trash. It's about as much of a revelation as Muslim soldiers joining the British Army.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Margaret Thatcher)
    Traitors, Henry VIII knew how to deal with them.
    did you not hear? Henry VIII joined the taliban and is in Helmand Province as we speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnew)
    Who cares? Their skin color/origin is of little concern when they cross that line and become sub human trash. It's about as much of a revelation as Muslim soldiers joining the British Army.
    You hate Muslims + You live in Bradford = Raped by Pakistanis.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomaliMan)
    You hate Muslims + You live in Bradford = Raped by Pakistanis.
    Yeah I hate Muslims and Asians so much that I've never had a white girl friend :confused: Unfortunately for you everybody hates mongoloids so you're not really safe anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I hate Muslims and Asians so much that I've never had a white girl friend :confused: Unfortunately for you everybody hates mongoloids so you're not really safe anywhere.
    I'm so scared

ReputationRep:
    it matters in terms of the propaganda war/media war.... terms of racial profiling etc.....

ReputationRep:
    I thought somalis were known as the movers and shakers of the northern ghettos..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    I thought somalis were known as the movers and shakers of the northern ghettos..
    in London? I think the only place where Somali gangs run tings is Woolwich.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomaliMan)
    in London? I think the only place where Somali gangs run tings is Woolwich.
    well not just talkign abuot the somali "pirate" yardie wannabe gangs, but "gangs" of middle aged men who run somali convenience stores etc.....

ReputationRep:
    I find it interesting that people are surprised there are white members in these groups.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.