Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I get a warning for being racially abused.

Can't wait to tell the police and report TSR to the newspaper for condoning racist behaviour.

No wonder people here think being racist is okay.

Its a disgrace.

Also, to the moderator who warned me. I'll be passing on your details to the police okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    When you are a amateur boxer, its impossible to stay a virgin mate. If you got off TSR, you'd know that.
    I have less posts than you, and I have been here over a year longer than you... It's just a bit sad when you get this worked out over a console. It's a best seller, sold more worldwide than both. Its brought a whole new generation of people into gaming. Can't be that crap if loads of people are buying it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01010000 01001010)
    >Likes Alkaline Trio
    Opinion is invalid.
    I'm guessing your not a fan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jb9191)
    The person who initially called me a monkey is a racist, you are not and I am sorry if you I mixed you up for someone else. I get so angry when people are racist to me just because of my skin colour. There really is no need for the hatred towards people just because of their skin colour.
    No. You took offence at a comment by a poster who didn't know if you were pink, black, yellow or green with multi-coloured spots.

You shouldn't be so hyper-sensitive about your colour. In fact, from my point of view it is you who is the racist because you are out looking for dscrimination even where a normal person wouldn't see it.

As for the warning live with it. The mods on this forum are power crazy and give out warnings like a paedo gives sweets to a kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddlejumper)
    No. You took offence at a comment by a poster who didn't know if you were pink, black, yellow or green with multi-coloured spots.

You shouldn't be so hyper-sensitive about your colour. In fact, from my point of view it is you who is the racist because you are out looking for dscrimination even where a normal person wouldn't see it.

As for the warning live with it. The mods on this forum are power crazy and give out warnings like a paedo gives sweets to a kid.
    I was racially abused. I'm sick of it.

How am I racist defending myself for being called a monkey?

ReputationRep:
    Be quiet you baboon, no one is being racist!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Be quiet you baboon, no one is being racist!!
    You're trying too hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddlejumper)
    You're trying too hard.
    Typing that was easy enough...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.