The Student Room Group

Testicular pain (Touchy subject)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Most likely a cyst. Just go to the doctors to make sure.
Reply 21
Original post by WILSON92
Hi All,

Quick update; The Lump in question which was fairly hard is moveable. It is on the side of my testicle at the back near where the sperm tube is. But it doesn't feel connected to the Sperm tube.

Is it good if it is moveable, like when I feel it, I can push it into my testicle, it feels like a raised hard vein lump.

Have you been to the Doctors yet :question:
Reply 22
Lonely14, Not yet, the doctors have been jammed packed with other patients, so I will have to contact them from next week.

To be honest, the pain isn't as bad as it was last week, it has eased down. However I will see a Dr and get His/Her verdict.

But after reading about TC, alot of the signs and symptoms I don't have so that can only be a good thing. (I hope)
TSR can't diagnose your problems.
Get to the doctors, better late than never.
Reply 24
Hi All,

Quick update.

My aching has since decreaed in pain, and the softish lump has decreased in size.

I think one of the problems with the aching was the fact I was constantly checking it and pressing it, seeing whats its consistency was and so forth. Out of 10 it was originally around 6-7/10, its now around 2-3/10.

Strange thing is, I had no swelling at all or any other symptoms to suggest something serious, not that I am self-diagnosing.
My epididymitis on examination did feel tender and slightly swollen, but has since decreased in pain also.

My back problems that I had with it are due to the fact I spend to much time on the computer and I don't see up straight enough!!

However, I am still keeping my wits about me and will keep a close eye on it, and if the pain returns I will phone the doctors.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest