Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to remove darkness under eyes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by relaxmansh**)
    where you get iron from?
    You can get iron supplements from most places, tescos, boots & holland and barretts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by relaxmansh**)
    where you get iron from?
    Green Veg but also eat fruit as it helps the absorption.

ReputationRep:
    Try shining a light at them.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I want some tips as well. I'm a guy so using makeup is not an option

but L'Oreal Hydra Energetic Eye sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    why hasn't anyone pointed out you get Iron from meat? green leafy veg, pah, get a steak down you!

On to the question in hand, no idea, I've got really pale skin so I constantly have bags, make up doesn't really work that well

ReputationRep:
    I'm really pale, and it doesn't matter how much I sleep. I'm still purple-ish and dark under my eyes. And I don't use make-up to cover it up, so I probably look quite tired.

ReputationRep:
    you're probably just sleep deprived. Just get more sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macroscopic)
    You may have an allergy, you should see a doctor, sometimes you may not react with sneezes, rashes etc but dark eyes can be a result of an allergic reaction. Also, it may just be hereditary, where, you'll unfortunately always have it, but they can be reduced with treatments which cost money, or a simple eye cream, some are specially designed for males.
    specially designed for men?cream is cream unless they put *** in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemax)
    you're probably just sleep deprived. Just get more sleep.
    trust me, i've tried that and it still doesnt work.

ReputationRep:
    I've had baggy eyes for years, I did watch a lot of tv screens, computer screens and the like when I was in my early teens. I do get plenty of sleep and I try to cut down on my useage of electronics, but nothing has worked. It looks like I'm stuck with the baggy eyes unless I undergo an operation, which is extreme and not needed unless I was worried about what people though of my looks.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.