Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Apprentice: Who do you think will win? Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the Apprentice 2010?
    Stella English
    61.54%
    Chris Bates
    38.46%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    Sir Alan Sugar

this, and the bbc

ReputationRep:
    Stella definetely, she is so professional as Chris really so full of himself!

ReputationRep:
    Stellla, definitely; she's fantastic. I'm still annoyed that Liz was fired and Stuart came so damn far; I really believe she could have won!

ReputationRep:
    I hope Stella is able to master Bates!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smiling...Rain)
    ALthough Chris seems to be more what Alan Sugar normally goes for
    I think Stella has got a slightly better chance,
    BUUUT did you see who Chris had in his team next week? Liz and the Marine, so he has good back-up.

None of this matters though. Whoever has Baggs has lost.
    Please tell me you didnt want baggs to win, he was useless! (good to watch though)

Out of the 2 left i think Stella is going to win, wanted Liz to win it though.

ReputationRep:
    Going to say Stella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sawyer)
    Please tell me you didnt want baggs to win, he was useless! (good to watch though)

Haha no way!
    Hence the 'whoever has him has lost.
    Daddy Sugar seems to have a serious vendetta.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not overly fussed about who wins but, if I had to choose, I'd choose Stella.

ReputationRep:
    Haha no way!
    Hence the 'whoever has him has lost.
    Daddy Sugar seems to have a serious vendetta.
    Sorry my bad read your post wrong haha! I dont think he was invited back to appear in the last show luckily for whoever would of got him

ReputationRep:
    ALthough Chris seems to be more what Alan Sugar normally goes for
    I think Stella has got a slightly better chance,
    BUUUT did you see who Chris had in his team next week? Liz and the Marine, so he has good back-up.

None of this matters though. Whoever has Baggs has lost.
    Baggs, along with Sandeesh and a few other contestants haven't been invited to help with either Stella and Chris.

and to be fair the ones who are won't have much input anyway it's all up to Chris or Stella, the contestants aren't in the competition so they won't bother arguing

ReputationRep:
    I want Chris to win but I think Stella will.
    after lee McQueen became the apprentice he quit after a number of months, I reckon sir Alan won't like the fact Chris has already quitted a number of things.
    Stella is sharp minded etc
    Plus he'll see it as a chance for Stella to get out of her corporate and firm ways.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon Stella.. Chris seems a bit too robotic to me
    Although I think it should have been Jamie or Joanna through to the final.. would have been a bit more interesting as Chris and Stella are quite similar candidates.

ReputationRep:
    I am rooting for Stella, been a favourite of mine since the first few tasks. However, I have a feeling Chris will win, Lord Sugar has kept Chris in many many times when he could have fired him (and would have had a good enough reason to), I think Sugar had already thought that he may like Chris to be his apprentice based upon these savings of him. Stella is the better candidate, by a long way, she is organised, reliable and professional. The most professional and, perhaps "obvious" candidate does not always win, though.

But still... Go Stella!

ReputationRep:
    I can't help but feel Stella is incredibly more deserving. Chris is fresh out of Uni, hasn't been in employment long, he must have lucky golden pants if he wins the opportunity. And I still feel he isn't the 'perfect' candidate. Germinator, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Chris has such a soaring sex appeal it's unreal.

ReputationRep:
    Stella, i don't think chris has a chance quite frankly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alharrison4)
    Chris has such a soaring sex appeal it's unreal.
    Oh, is it his monotone charm that gets you al? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Stella, although Stuart should have

ReputationRep:
    I would love for Stella to win, but judging by Sugar's track record I expect Chris will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sawyer)

Stuart wasn't useless! He was pretty damn smart. He just had a completely (and hilariously) annoying personality.

I think Chris should win, Stella is so cold and not flexible at all. She's just organise organise organise cold cold cold. It's so annoying how she can't take critisism either, I've never seen her go yeah that was my fault, it's always "I disagree" even in the interview stage.

On who will actually win though I think she'll just edge it as she'll probably control her team better. If Chris's team get behind him and respect him as a leader though it'll be damn close (I hope lol)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.