Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    sent mine off 2 weeks ago, now i'm worried :[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    That's too bad, but 3rd time lucky so don't give up hope!

I got one offer but I'm dreading the inevitable rejection from RHUL and probably QMUL too lol
    Lol yeah I hope so .. I doubt it if they have not replied as quick as they did for mine lol! Im sure they are considering you! You are most likely to get in trust me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlobberDobber)
    I got rejected from Durham about three weeks after i sent my UCAS form off..... You'll be fine, you still have three left
    Aww thanks You'll be fine to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super-Yeti)
    sent mine off 2 weeks ago, now i'm worried :[
    Thats a good sign i believe lol no immediate replies! They must be considering you (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mauvetard)
    aw, maybe they have a full course already. You are not alone on this rejection phase of life, don't worry, at least you are still being considered by your reamaining three. chin up
    Yup thanks love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniquaLove)
    Thats a good sign i believe lol no immediate replies! They must be considering you (Y)
    oh gosh:rolleyes: but I did really badly in AS, I just hope I could demonstrate my intelligence in the interview...
    I don't think I could take the rejection :goaway:

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah I hope so .. I doubt it if they have not replied as quick as they did for mine lol! Im sure they are considering you! You are most likely to get in trust me
    Well I didn't even get an aknowledgment from RHUL. But I'm happy with what I have. Good luck though

ReputationRep:
    You still have three more choices! If it all goes wrong then you still have clearing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Well I didn't even get an aknowledgment from RHUL. But I'm happy with what I have. Good luck though
    Im sure will be all good in my sicth form college hardly any one got acknowledgements lol, but still got offers back yup Good luck to you tooooo

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I got rejected from UCL, which was my first choice I was devastated but I guess there's nothing either of us can do. We just have to pray that someone else sees our potential and grabs us up

ReputationRep:
    oh gosh:rolleyes: but I did really badly in AS, I just hope I could demonstrate my intelligence in the interview...
    I don't think I could take the rejection :goaway:
    Dont worry! a lot of people did! Im sure they will see some good in you, in your personal statement chin up

ReputationRep:
    THEIR LOSS!

I got rejected from Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpriteOrSevenUp)
    Don't worry I got rejected from UCL, which was my first choice I was devastated but I guess there's nothing either of us can do. We just have to pray that someone else sees our potential and grabs us up
    Loool yup I guess You've got really good uni's there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xPixie)
    THEIR LOSS!

I got rejected from Birmingham
    Their loss indeed your predicted grades are just WOOW!:eek: lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    You still have three more choices! If it all goes wrong then you still have clearing!
    YEAHH

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry! a lot of people did! Im sure they will see some good in you, in your personal statement chin up
    Thank you UniquaLove I wish you all the best in your application. I think I need to focus more on the exams, less on UCAS -_-

ReputationRep:
    Thank you UniquaLove I wish you all the best in your application. I think I need to focus more on the exams, less on UCAS -_-
    Its all good Trust me lol thats what my mum has been saying pfft! focusing on UCAS to much I am (n) gunna go do some english lit revision now lol! Goood luck with everythingg

ReputationRep:
    Loool yup I guess You've got really good uni's there!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I don't want rejections but I think it's inevitable I'll get 1 or 2. Do uni's know your going for resits if you put down your AS grades and have higher predicted grades. I dunno I wish I knew what admission officers were thinking.

ReputationRep:
    My sister last year applied to: KCL, Bristol, Glamorgan, Cardiff, Kent

Bristol- rejected
    Glamorgan- conditional- insurance
    Cardiff- rejected
    Kent- rejected
    KCL- conditional- got the grades and now goes there

Basically all is not lost

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.