Turn on thread page Beta

BNP won legal recognition for the English ethnic group in the high court this morning watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    " known by its official name as the Equalities and Human Rights Commission (ECHR)"

You illiterate *****.

The ECHR is, of course, the European Convention on Human Rights.
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    " known by its official name as the Equalities and Human Rights Commission (ECHR)"

You illiterate *****.

Not the smartest bunch...

(Original post by callum9999)
    Why do BRITISH national party members always go on about the English and England - surely you should be talking about Britain?
    Absolutely agree.

ReputationRep:
    Good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah how on earth has the BNP website managed to extract a message like in this thread title from these happenings?

Doubtless that the English ethnic group should and probably indeed already is fully recognised.

ReputationRep:
    A great day for the British people!

Oh wait...

ReputationRep:
    And there was me thinking that this was over contempt of court...

ReputationRep:
    Some moronic OP posts a complete misunderstanding of the ruling and everyone gets excited. I'm not surprised though, most fascist *******s are barely able to read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)

You illiterate *****.

No you are wrong

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely don't have a clue what they achieved today ?

They are still in lots of debt right ?

The reason that the ECHR couldn't succeed today was that even though the BNP have changed the rules, nobody from ethnic minorities will join the party. The best way to prove this would be to have a group of them join the party and show that they were discriminated against.

I hate the BNP. A hate I got from my granddad who has told me many times that he didn't fight for this country for the BNP to disgrace it. He was in Switzerland not long ago and when someone started talking to him about the BNP after he said where he was from, he was ashamed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    But now it is not automatic that we can be discriminated against.
    It never was. Several investigations into tabloid claims that white brits are discriminated against in housing queues have so far come back with nothing. Unsubstantiated reports with the single purpose of infuriating the masses.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ the BNP inbreds who negged me.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.