Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Drinking, and wallowing in self pity.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend are going to Paris Soooooo excited!! <3

ReputationRep:
    Probably watching This Is Spinal Tap again, then switching over to view BBC's coverage of the firework, then back to TIST.

ReputationRep:
    No idea, but a guess from right now indicates it will involve soju... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Extreme revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen__roses)
    Best idea so far

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I are having a nice meal and then going to the beach for midnight

ReputationRep:
    going to a mate's party again last year i died drinking a bottle of jack daniels through a straw

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully a nice night out in London town with some friends - see the fireworks and maybe clubbing. New Years Day is my Birthday so it's pretty cool to countdown to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen__roses)
    I was there at new years 2 years ago. Was great and the metro was free! And I nearly got stolen by pervy turkish boys, which was less fun.

ReputationRep:
    My friend who normally hosts the new years party is off down south to visit family on the actual day, so we're having a "pre new years eve" party the day before, aka same as a new years party in terms of drinking, music, dancing and general frolics but different in the sense of, it won't be 2011 when we finish drinking.

So on actual new years eve I'm off to stay with my dad, will be pretty uneventful.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to some mad crazy party at an abandoned warehouse...
    No, really. Fireworks and bonfires and shizz.
    And it's legal because it's the guy who owns the warehouse that's throwing the party

ReputationRep:
    Why would my habits be different from any other day of the year? All it is is poor television and raucous shouting outside my window. That, and disappointing fireworks.

ReputationRep:
    Empty house, S'buries basic vodka, pack of cards, more people than I have room for. Should be entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be having a night on the wii with my Granny. We'll wait until midnight, see the new year through then head off to bed

ReputationRep:
    dont care.

Just another day.

ReputationRep:
    Jools Holland and scrabble with the family :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I normally spend it with the family, which I do enjoy as we spend the night playing silly board games etc, but this year spending it with my friends over in Scotland - going out clubbing :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Probably spending it with the parents again, I don't have any money.
    My first New Year's Eve legal to drink and I'm spending it with my parents. That's ****ing depressing.

ReputationRep:
    last year had a meal & hotel with the boyfriend, this year i think i've got two parties, only one definate atm.
    gonna go to the family onee like 7-10ish then to my friends one so i can kiss the boy at midnight should be fun!
    i've done the clubbing thing once, it really was not worth the extra money & the 6 billion year queue for the bar!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.