The Student Room Group

So What are YOU doing for new years eve?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Drinking, and wallowing in self pity.
Me and my friend are going to Paris :smile: Soooooo excited!! <3
Probably watching This Is Spinal Tap again, then switching over to view BBC's coverage of the firework, then back to TIST.
No idea, but a guess from right now indicates it will involve soju... :dontknow:
Reply 24
Extreme revision :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by fallen__roses

Best idea so far
Reply 26
My boyfriend and I are having a nice meal and then going to the beach for midnight :smile:
Reply 27
going to a mate's party again last year i died drinking a bottle of jack daniels through a straw
Hopefully a nice night out in London town with some friends - see the fireworks and maybe clubbing. New Years Day is my Birthday so it's pretty cool to countdown to it.
Original post by fallen__roses

I was there at new years 2 years ago. Was great :smile: and the metro was free! And I nearly got stolen by pervy turkish boys, which was less fun.
My friend who normally hosts the new years party is off down south to visit family on the actual day, so we're having a "pre new years eve" party the day before, aka same as a new years party in terms of drinking, music, dancing and general frolics but different in the sense of, it won't be 2011 when we finish drinking.

So on actual new years eve I'm off to stay with my dad, will be pretty uneventful.
I'm going to some mad crazy party at an abandoned warehouse...
No, really. Fireworks and bonfires and shizz.
And it's legal because it's the guy who owns the warehouse that's throwing the party :tongue:
Why would my habits be different from any other day of the year? All it is is poor television and raucous shouting outside my window. That, and disappointing fireworks.
Empty house, S'buries basic vodka, pack of cards, more people than I have room for. Should be entertaining.
I'll be having a night on the wii with my Granny. We'll wait until midnight, see the new year through then head off to bed :smile:
Reply 35
dont care.

Just another day.
Reply 36
Jools Holland and scrabble with the family :facepalm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
I normally spend it with the family, which I do enjoy as we spend the night playing silly board games etc, but this year spending it with my friends over in Scotland - going out clubbing :yes:
Probably spending it with the parents again, I don't have any money.
My first New Year's Eve legal to drink and I'm spending it with my parents. That's ****ing depressing.
Reply 39
last year had a meal & hotel with the boyfriend, this year i think i've got two parties, only one definate atm.
gonna go to the family onee like 7-10ish then to my friends one so i can kiss the boy at midnight :smile: should be fun!
i've done the clubbing thing once, it really was not worth the extra money & the 6 billion year queue for the bar!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending