Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can People Know You Have Been Looking At Their Facebook Photo's? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. There is a script which will record everyone who looks at your photos, the amount of time they've been looking at them, and if they've saved them to their HDD. Be afraid.

ReputationRep:
    if u look at them then they can see your eyes staring at them from the dark just the whites of ur eyes and ur pupil caressing their pixelated form

ReputationRep:
    What are photo's? :rolleyes:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Yeah. There is a script which will record everyone who looks at your photos, the amount of time they've been looking at them, and if they've saved them to their HDD. Be afraid.
    I take it your joking. Right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkSenrine)
    I bloody well hope not.

Girls would probably think I'm a creep or something - I just look at them for amusing comments... :yikes:
    Me too but to guys obviously... It is nice looking at their fit pics if their privacy settings are fairly open

Plus guys say some rather dopey funny ****, if anything I look at their page just to make my day bright and cheerful :love::lovedup::oops:

Some of them make me swoon...

I think Facebook used to log this sort of information internally but have now stopped because people called them out over flagrant privacy breaches.

Your average Joe won't have a clue. Fapping to those pics is immoral anyway.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.