Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hg3)
    hellllllllllo!
    Anyone going to see drake live in january??!
    Thought i'd start a thread to see where people are going and if ure excited n that
    i'm gooing london hammersmith on 8th jan!!
    see you there, yayyyyy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Go run yourself over
    already tick that box

you got something else

yeaaah fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mia_14)
    already tick that box

you got something else

yeaaah fool
    shutup

Do it again, and do it better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naandw94)
    You guys are sooooooooooooooooooo lucky that you're seeing Drake. I can't go because I have three modules in that week so I need as much time as possible to revise. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    That's nothing, had a free ticket and hotel to see Jay-Z last year in Birmingham courtesy of my brother - couldn't go because I had an exam the next day. Brother went and said it was the best gig he's ever been to, least he phoned me up and let me listen for a while, but soso gutted.

Also considering it's Drake, it will be filled with screaming girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennaz77)
    see you there, yayyyyy!!!
    yesurrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    shutup
    please tell that to J.Cole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hg3)
    his supporting acts j.cole but on the ticket it says "special guests" so not too sure hu it would be! maybe young money or minaj hopefully?
    i paid 30 for mine yeah wireless is a good one to go too!
    I paid £195 for 2 tickets. They don't even look nice because they are the print out ones. All because they sold out in literally seconds. FML!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troubled_Student)
    That's nothing, had a free ticket and hotel to see Jay-Z last year in Birmingham courtesy of my brother - couldn't go because I had an exam the next day. Brother went and said it was the best gig he's ever been to, least he phoned me up and let me listen for a while, but soso gutted.

and fans who love his music

ReputationRep:

Been lucky enough to have seen Jay-Z twice and i'm sorry but NOTHING compares. He's the greatest and it's even better live. Drake live wont be all that tbh, as you said the fanbase are going to be really lame, screaming girls, pop fans etc...

At Jay-Z the room was packed with the grimiest hip hop heads, tickets sold out in around 50 seconds, no time for non hardcore jigga fans to get their hands on one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennaz77)
    I paid £195 for 2 tickets. They don't even look nice because they are the print out ones. All because they sold out in literally seconds. FML!
    hahaha! ive got print out ones aswell i wanted proper tickets
    195!!! still worth it though haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hg3)
    and fans who love his music
    Which also include a lot of girls, compared to any other rappers tours I can bet they'll be more girls.

ReputationRep:
    please tell that to J.Cole
    Naah he's the future, you'll be the only one not excited to see him. Loser

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could be there, had I known earlier I would've baught tickets. Seeing Drake would be madddd
    And Nikki Minaj:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    it would be sik if there was more supporting acts!!
    it says with special guests on the tickets so dunno who it will be? ririiiiiiiiiiiii

ReputationRep:
    Been lucky enough to have seen Jay-Z twice and i'm sorry but NOTHING compares. He's the greatest and it's even better live. Drake live wont be all that tbh, as you said the fanbase are going to be really lame, screaming girls, pop fans etc...

At Jay-Z the room was packed with the grimiest hip hop heads, tickets sold out in around 50 seconds, no time for non hardcore jigga fans to get their hands on one
    Lucky guy. Man I was gutted, spotted it in the paper and my brother phoned up right then for me and him and managed to get them, it was only after I got proper happy about going to see Jay-Z I realised the date Next time he's in the UK touring I'm going. Drake was supporting Jay when my brother went and my brother said he wasn't bad, but as I said it will be full of girls.

J Cole is most definitely the future, his mixtape is unbelievable. I seriously doubt Rihanna would be touring with Drake if anyone it will be one of the ****ters from Young Money (take your pick they're all **** IMO) and Nicki Minaj.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky guy. Man I was gutted, spotted it in the paper and my brother phoned up right then for me and him and managed to get them, it was only after I got proper happy about going to see Jay-Z I realised the date Next time he's in the UK touring I'm going. Drake was supporting Jay when my brother went and my brother said he wasn't bad, but as I said it will be full of girls.
    my sister went to beyonce and jayz came out she sed he was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Naah he's the future, you'll be the only one not excited to see him. Loser
    i have to listen to his mixtapes and songs loads times

i just like him

i will be ecxited but wish that nicki came

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hg3)
    it would be sik if there was more supporting acts!!
    it says with special guests on the tickets so dunno who it will be? ririiiiiiiiiiiii
    Doubt it, but their song is hot on the radio so you never know. It will most likely be the Young Money roster. His only big guests were Jay-Z and Eminem who joined him when he played his home town of Toronto so doubt London or wherever here will get the same treatment.

ReputationRep:

J Cole is most definitely the future, his mixtape is unbelievable. I seriously doubt Rihanna would be touring with Drake if anyone it will be one of the ****ters from Young Money (take your pick they're all **** IMO) and Nicki Minaj.
    Tell me about it, Friday Night Lights :sogood:..felt guilty that it was a mixtape and I didnt have to pay. Just think, if that's his mixtape his album is going to be freking nuts.

ReputationRep:
    i have to listen to his mixtapes and songs loads times

i just like him

i will be ecxited but wish that nicki came
    there will probably be different artists at different dates
    cus doubt there will be one act with him all the way through (except j.cole)
    so u may get one of young money and i might get nicki haha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.