Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i drink from a glass as though there has been an invisible cross drawn over the top, and i have to drink from one of the points then the opposite one, then the other two, otherwise i get really annoyed and want to throw the glass across the room.

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes subconsciously count the number of words a person says in a conversation. If it's an odd number I don't like it, but I like if it's an even number. Sounds weird I know.

I think it's just a habit thing. I don't do it all the time, so it's not like an OCD/ADHD thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    I eat with my fork in my right hand and the knife in my left. Other people I know tend to hold them the other way round. I guess I like to claw at my food like a child rather than cut it neatly.
    This, and I'm right handed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    strong adhd
    OCD my good sir, someone with ADHD would probably get bored and go find shiny things.We are like magpies really ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    That sounds really dirty:sexface:

I and everyone I know say 'can't be asked' whereaas everyone on TSR seems to say 'cant be arsed'

Maybe its a regional thing?
    i say 'can't be asked' too... I saw som1 sayin arsed I just assumed they were not born in England...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Ketchup with Pizza? Anyone else?
    ketchup with anything!

EDIT: oh yeah i may be the only 16 year old Londoner who stays up listening to nick abbot on LBC 97.3 - holla you'll prove me wrong :-)

ReputationRep:
    Well, as part of my OCD I don't touch door handles in public. I'll use my feet, elbows or at worst gloved hands to manouvere my way around!

ReputationRep:
    Um I try to go up and down the stairs in my house without touching the stairs at all... it takes a lot longer but in a way its worth it

ReputationRep:
    Spell.

ReputationRep:
    Eat lots of cake and doughnuts and then feel hungry afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    strong adhd
    lol don't think so mate!
    i didn't neg you btw, just so you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meatzaper)
    i say 'can't be asked' too... I saw som1 sayin arsed I just assumed they were not born in England...
    Its probably a regional thing. When i saw people saying it on here i thought it was really strange. Are you in south england? Maybe its a london/south thing to say 'asked' and all the northerners say 'arsed'. Doesnt even make sense, 'cant be asked' makes more sense to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasminge)
    ketchup with anything!

EDIT: oh yeah i may be the only 16 year old Londoner who stays up listening to nick abbot on LBC 97.3 - holla you'll prove me wrong :-)
    I put Ketchup on Ketchup! :cool:

My friend does this, except he's 19 (prob did when he was 16 though - he loves his politics), oh and he's 4ft10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovingOn)
    Well, as part of my OCD I don't touch door handles in public. I'll use my feet, elbows or at worst gloved hands to manouvere my way around!
    I'm like this but only with toilet doors, dont want other peoples' germs on me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwsomePossum)
    I use a brick rather than chloroform when I rape
    Really, i just smother them with a pillow...leaves no bruises you should try it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma2010)
    Loads of people speak englisj, that don't even live in Europe... /UK/ rep. Ireland and that's as a first language
    The UK and Republic of Ireland are in Europe. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I count weird things - like when I'm walking a long way, I count every step i'm taking. And sometimes count the number of letters in words that people are saying and put them into groups of like 2 or 3, and get annoyed if one or two are left over at the end because it's not the right number of letters to be able to group them by that number...
    So this thread is turning into not what people do differently to others, just weird things that people do that no one else does! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I write the conclusion first when writing essays. :cyber:
    You're a DISGRACE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Ketchup with Pizza? Anyone else?
    No... but I have chilli sauce with pizza:drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    Well I live in Europe... most people don't do that. And I speak English, most people don't do that either.
    Only you and approximately 900 million other people :P hehe

I can draw pretty well, which most people can't..
    I tie my laces with two bows because I can't tie them the normal way
    and I get approx 2 hours sleep a night.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.