The Student Room Group

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Scroll to see replies

i drink from a glass as though there has been an invisible cross drawn over the top, and i have to drink from one of the points then the opposite one, then the other two, otherwise i get really annoyed and want to throw the glass across the room.
I sometimes subconsciously count the number of words a person says in a conversation. If it's an odd number I don't like it, but I like if it's an even number. Sounds weird I know.

I think it's just a habit thing. I don't do it all the time, so it's not like an OCD/ADHD thing.
Reply 22
Original post by yahyahyahs
I eat with my fork in my right hand and the knife in my left. Other people I know tend to hold them the other way round. I guess I like to claw at my food like a child rather than cut it neatly.

This, and I'm right handed.
Original post by basketofsnakes
strong adhd

OCD my good sir, someone with ADHD would probably get bored and go find shiny things.We are like magpies really ;p
Reply 24
Original post by Lewroll
That sounds really dirty:sexface:

I and everyone I know say 'can't be asked' whereaas everyone on TSR seems to say 'cant be arsed' :s-smilie:

Maybe its a regional thing?

i say 'can't be asked' too... I saw som1 sayin arsed I just assumed they were not born in England...
Reply 25
Original post by HumanNature1992
Ketchup with Pizza? Anyone else?

ketchup with anything!

EDIT: oh yeah i may be the only 16 year old Londoner who stays up listening to nick abbot on LBC 97.3 - holla you'll prove me wrong :-)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
Well, as part of my OCD I don't touch door handles in public. I'll use my feet, elbows or at worst gloved hands to manouvere my way around!
Reply 27
Um I try to go up and down the stairs in my house without touching the stairs at all... it takes a lot longer but in a way its worth it
Reply 28
Spell.
Eat lots of cake and doughnuts and then feel hungry afterwards.
Reply 30
Original post by basketofsnakes
strong adhd

lol don't think so mate!
i didn't neg you btw, just so you know.
Original post by meatzaper
i say 'can't be asked' too... I saw som1 sayin arsed I just assumed they were not born in England...

Its probably a regional thing. When i saw people saying it on here i thought it was really strange. Are you in south england? Maybe its a london/south thing to say 'asked' and all the northerners say 'arsed'. Doesnt even make sense, 'cant be asked' makes more sense to me :biggrin:
Original post by Jasminge
ketchup with anything!

EDIT: oh yeah i may be the only 16 year old Londoner who stays up listening to nick abbot on LBC 97.3 - holla you'll prove me wrong :-)

I put Ketchup on Ketchup! :cool:

My friend does this, except he's 19 (prob did when he was 16 though - he loves his politics), oh and he's 4ft10
Original post by MovingOn
Well, as part of my OCD I don't touch door handles in public. I'll use my feet, elbows or at worst gloved hands to manouvere my way around!

I'm like this but only with toilet doors, dont want other peoples' germs on me
Original post by AwsomePossum
I use a brick rather than chloroform when I rape

Really, i just smother them with a pillow...leaves no bruises :biggrin: you should try it!
Original post by Gemma2010
Loads of people speak englisj, that don't even live in Europe... /UK/ rep. Ireland and that's as a first language

The UK and Republic of Ireland are in Europe. :pierre:
I count weird things - like when I'm walking a long way, I count every step i'm taking. And sometimes count the number of letters in words that people are saying and put them into groups of like 2 or 3, and get annoyed if one or two are left over at the end because it's not the right number of letters to be able to group them by that number...:colondollar:
So this thread is turning into not what people do differently to others, just weird things that people do that no one else does! :lol:
Original post by Mastermind`
I write the conclusion first when writing essays. :cyber:

You're a DISGRACE! :angry: :angry:
Reply 38

No... but I have chilli sauce with pizza:drool:

Yup :biggrin:

We're cool like that :cool:

I just remembered another rather embarrassing one. When I'm chewing gum, I sometimes get an urge to eat an apple but I don't want to throw the gum away, so I keep it on one side of my mouth and eat the apple on the other side... Everyone who knows I do this finds it incredibly strange : /
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending