Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Band of Brothers Watch

ReputationRep:
    I decided two days ago that i should try and watch this series. I started it in Uni 4 years ago and got 4 episodes in and for some reason stopped. I have just finished watching the whole series 10 minutes ago, came on TSR and this thread was on my homepage (a bit weird). All i can say is this is probably the best series i have ever watched! The episode where they liberate the concentration camp is really moving! Excellent series...now to start watching the Pacific again as i never got to finish watching that either

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely amazing series. I have asked for The Pacific for christmas but not expecting it to be as good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KM-)
    I love BoB - one of the best TV shows of all time IMO. Really didn't like The Pacific at all really, BoB is far superior as a TV show . As with the poster above, one of my favourite episodes is The Breaking Point - I'd like to see Donnie Wahlberg get a lot more work. Everytime I watch it I see things that I missed previously e.g. the last time I watched it I saw Jamie Bamber of BSG fame popping up in various scenes that I'd missed before.

Donnie Wahlberg is in a lot of shows believe it or not. Its just that they are all shown on US tv, I dont think we get to see much of his work sadly.He was in the Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis, and also Saw. He is a brilliant actor ( as well as being hot).He has also been in a programme called "Blue Bloods".I think you can watch it on Youtube.

Can you tell I'm a fan

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.