Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

have you ever.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive done this a few times.

But usually it is something that I was meant to send ages ago... but it didn't send and it stayed in my outbox. Then months later (when it may be wholly unacceptable to send such a text) I go in to my outbox to delete it and accidentally clicked ON it rather than select it to delete and it gets sent...

ReputationRep:
    Serves you right for being a pussy and asking her out by text.

ReputationRep:
    No, luckily my send and delete buttons aren't that close. It makes me shudder just to think of the possibilities

Fancy some bum fun lol? x

My Dad was not impressed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big-boss-91)
    well, the text was this "sod it, will you go out with me" i was drunk and thought i pressed delete button but she got the message.....
    Ooh, what did she say?

ReputationRep:
    No, but I have done exactly this on MSN. I typed out a message when I was wasted telling a guy I liked him, and accidentally hit enter instead of delete.
    I also once sent a text when I had a serious concussion to a guy telling him I would have slept with him by then if he had agree to go out with me a few weeks earlier LOL. That was embarrassing. He didn't tell anyone about it though, he's a decent guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Serves you right for being a pussy and asking her out by text.
    i was about to ask her out in person hence why i was about to delete the message but it got sent... you see

(Original post by big-boss-91)
      oh my god! it is just me!!! oh poo
      Well, you'll just have to let us know what she says.

(Original post by Glennith)
      No, I am capable of using buttons.
      I believe the smiley in your signature depicts 'getting pickled.'

ReputationRep:
      No i've sent a text to the wrong person though

ReputationRep:
      Once I had a really funny drunk convo. Which for the other person (person X) could have been a tad offensive. I wanted to send a text to another one of my friends saying 'you should of seen what happened between me and person X last night' Instead of sending it to my friend, I sent it to person X. Major balls up.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tootles)
      I believe the smiley in your signature depicts 'getting pickled.'
      +1 for the best answer so far. :yy:

(Original post by Glennith)
        +1 for the best answer so far. :yy:
        Heh heh, thanks.

ReputationRep:
        ... ever felt like this?
        When strange things happen,
        Are you going round the twist?

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.