Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hidden Agenda behind wikileaks Zionist motivations Watch

ReputationRep:
    NOT :borat:

ReputationRep:
    The only agenda Wikileaks has is an anti-American one...

ReputationRep:
    OP is a genius

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinbad23)
    Something has felt wrong to me about wikileaks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZei...eature=related

This video says that wikileaks never says anything about israel, and attacks iran. Designed to infiltrate the media of those who seek the truth. I can see that. Like why is it on the news so much?
    Maybe because there isn't anything on Israel.

Perhaps, you don't understand that Arab leaders don't care about the Palestinians and only care about preserving the power structures that enable them to stay in power.

Therefore, their interests are more closely aligned to Israel's than to Iran's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeC)
    From Wikipedia:
    Conspiracy theory was originally a neutral descriptor for any claim of civil, criminal, or political conspiracy. However, it has become largely pejorative and used almost exclusively to refer to any fringe theory which explains a historical or current event as the result of a secret plot by conspirators of almost superhuman power and cunning.

You can take it that I'm using it in the 'pejorative' sense here, I'm not saying you are a conspiracy theorist for debating 'what someone in authority has presented as fact'. I'm saying your ideas are ridiculous and that's why you are a 'conpiracy theorist'.

No. Thare are many many reasons why 9/11 wasn't a government job. The first one is that it would be wayyy to difficult to pull off and be kept a secret. There would have had to have been 1000s of people involved. Many of them would have been wary of the government like you are (if not to such an extent). Many of them would have loved to have leaked details to the press before it happened etc etc. But nobody did.

This doesn't square up with your opinions however, so you ignore this.

Yes, I am too very skeptical of anything put in the news. The newspapers will print anything they want to sell the papers, usually it's a load of bull. But where is your evidence that the media is controlled by zionists?

I can't find anything on the internet about it being banned, got any sources?

'Some say his skin disorder was deliberate'? Do you have anything better than anecdotal evidence, which is worthless?

People who blindly accept anything as 100% truth are probably naive, whether that's the BBC news or some conspiracy theorist website. Do you believe 100% the conspiracy theorist websites which have given you your views about the zionists and 9/11? Or do you have your doubts about them?
    Superhuman powers not really? Thats just a very fancy name and title behind what was most likely the truth. Jet fuel is not hot enough to melt steel, the only proof of terrorists is passports found on the floor, the buildings dropped like they were caused by explosives, people mention hearing explosions, why was the most secure country on earth not able to have planes to shoot down the planes before they hit the world trade towers ...need I go on. Lots and lots of people mention things about 9/11 do you think that gets put on front page news, are you really looking for that info.

I think the media is controlled by zionists because the owners of all the hollywood studios are jewish, the names of most actors are jewish, the owners of newspapers are jewish. I think they have good control of the media. As well as a lot of other things.

Wikileaks is a sort of conspiracy website just like the alex jones channel, many people claim there are hidden agendas behind them. I DO NOT CLAIM THERE ARE. I merely suggest and want to know other peoples opinions as to how they could possibly have hidden agendas behind them. I just typed in truth behind wikileaks on youtube and loads of videos about wikileaks having a zionist agenda came up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Does it get tiring, being a conspiracy theorist?
    9/11 was a lie, war in iraq was a lie. DO I need any further reason to not accept any of the bull**** the government presents to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeC)
    I didn't say that. I said there is a blindingly obvious reason that the wikileaks story is all over the news...because it sells papers and attracts viewers.

I don't know Julian Assange, do you?

Do you see who submits to wikileaks?

Why does the media focus on julian assange so much?
    Because it sells papers as I have said before. It is not a controlled propaganda media by the way. I will happily change my mind on this if you give me sufficient evidence however.

Do you know what gets published and what doesn't?

I don't know his past, do you know his past?

Can YOU know if you can trust wikileaks as a 100% credible source of information?

No, you don't know at all, you haven't got a clue. So don't try pretend you know anything more about it than me. Don't ask me questions that neither of us can possibly know the answer to.

You assume wrongly, I don't believe a lot of things that I read in the news. I am very skeptical too, this is why I don't believe a word of what you are saying either. Do you question the conspiracy theorist websites where you get your ideas from?
    No I dont know the answers to any of these questions. neither do you so how can you arragantly tell me like others that Im an idiot because I suggest that wikileaks is likely to have some kind of hidden agenda behind it.

ReputationRep:
    No I dont know the answers to any of these questions. neither do you so how can you arragantly tell me like others that Im an idiot because I suggest that wikileaks is likely to have some kind of hidden agenda behind it.
    Because there is NO evidence for it being run by zionists/the government...you only think that because of your distorted view of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    its not islamophobic to wish for the deporting of every anti-semitic muslim, infact every religous/ fundamentalist muslim shouldnt be allowed in britain imo
    we after youve just been called racist you change it to.I just want the muslims who hate jews to go to gaza.

How about the fundamentalist jews. Why is it allowed that jewish people monopolise in areas like banks, hollywood, the media. Why is the talmud so disgustingly racist. Why are jews not allowed to breed with non pure "gentiles". If you go onto a website the JDL. Jewish defence league they openly make racist jokes about muslims. yet you suggest that it is only muslims who have some element of hatred. How about the elders of the protocols of zion where it suggest that the jewish group wants to take over governments by gaining high places in government.

Oh and by the way Im not muslim. I dont believe in God really. Im half turkish. My uncle from america tells me that in business jews only employ other jews and he hates that fact. I also got told the day 9/11 happened that 9/11 was probably an inside job also I strongly rejected this idea but with the amount of evidence Ive seen. It would be stupid to say that "muslim terrorists did it"

ReputationRep:
    we after youve just been called racist you change it to.I just want the muslims who hate jews to go to gaza.

How about the fundamentalist jews. Why is it allowed that jewish people monopolise in areas like banks, hollywood, the media. Why is the talmud so disgustingly racist. Why are jews not allowed to breed with non pure "gentiles". If you go onto a website the JDL. Jewish defence league they openly make racist jokes about muslims. yet you suggest that it is only muslims who have some element of hatred. How about the elders of the protocols of zion where it suggest that the jewish group wants to take over governments by gaining high places in government.

Oh and by the way Im not muslim. I dont believe in God really. Im half turkish. My uncle from america tells me that in business jews only employ other jews and he hates that fact. I also got told the day 9/11 happened that 9/11 was probably an inside job also I strongly rejected this idea but with the amount of evidence Ive seen. It would be stupid to say that "muslim terrorists did it"
    sorry i didnt make my point clear enough...ALLL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE SHOULD BE DEPORTED. but no, jews are not controlling allthe media and banks. and the wealthy jews who do own banks are irreligious. jewish conspiracy theories are anti-semitic propaganda that youve been taught due to being brought up in a country like turkey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeC)
    Because there is NO evidence for it being run by zionists/the government...you only think that because of your distorted view of the world.
    I did not write my Original post as me saying I 100% firmly believe that zionists are behind wikileaks it is just merely a suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    sorry i didnt make my point clear enough...ALLL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE SHOULD BE DEPORTED. but no, jews are not controlling allthe media and banks. and the wealthy jews who do own banks are irreligious. jewish conspiracy theories are anti-semitic propaganda that youve been taught due to being brought up in a country like turkey.
    How about religious christians. So now you think anyone who believes in god doesnt belong in england.

How do you KNOW there isnt a group behind controlling the banks. The rothschilds control the federal reserve. Zionists are not jewish they dont believe in god. Hence why I use the word zionist, instead of jewish. There are obviously good jewish people in the world I have jewish friends. There are jewish rabbis against zionism. You can label anything that might suggest that america/israel was behind 9/11 (mossad/cia) to get more oil. The evidence I have seen it is more than 90% likely it was an inside job. Which means there was a dirty lie, for oil. How can I trust anything the government tell me now.

ReputationRep:
    How about religious christians. So now you think anyone who believes in god doesnt belong in england.

How do you KNOW there isnt a group behind controlling the banks. The rothschilds control the federal reserve. Zionists are not jewish they dont believe in god. Hence why I use the word zionist, instead of jewish. There are obviously good jewish people in the world I have jewish friends. There are jewish rabbis against zionism. You can label anything that might suggest that america/israel was behind 9/11 (mossad/cia) to get more oil. The evidence I have seen it is more than 90% likely it was an inside job. Which means there was a dirty lie, for oil. How can I trust anything the government tell me now.
    Yaaaaarrr It's Sinbad the pirate, spreading retardation from the Pacific to the Persian gulf! T'was those land lubber Je-eeer Zionests that done did the deed! Nothing to do with me black sail on me Al Qaida ship and it's complete ignorance about the meanings of Jewish, Zionist and racism. Jews to walk the plank!

I think that illustrates my point quite well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeeWeeDan)
    Yaaaaarrr It's Sinbad the pirate, spreading retardation from the Pacific to the Persian gulf! T'was those land lubber Je-eeer Zionests that done did the deed! Nothing to do with me black sail on me Al Qaida ship and it's complete ignorance about the meanings of Jewish, Zionist and racism. Jews to walk the plank!

I think that illustrates my point quite well.
    I can see your completely non biased in your dislike for thithread. Seeing as your jewish. My name isnt sinbad. Anyone who dislikes israeli agendas is racist. Did I say all jews should die. How about you ****ing read properly.

Is it any more wrong to suggest that america/israel is behind 9/11 than "muslim terrorists"

ReputationRep:
    I can see your completely non biased in your dislike for thithread. Seeing as your jewish. My name isnt sinbad. Anyone who dislikes israeli agendas is racist. Did I say all jews should die. How about you ****ing read properly.

Is it any more wrong to suggest that america/israel is behind 9/11 than "muslim terrorists"
    Yaaaaarrrr me arty, you speak nothing but nonsense!

Until you do some research and stop posting **** I'm going to refer to you as a pirate. M'kay cupcake? Yarr!

ReputationRep:
    This video says that wikileaks never says anything about israel, and attacks iran
    If you're on about the leaks, it's because it's from US diplomatic cables. The US wouldn't dare say anything bad or slander about Israel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeeWeeDan)
    Yaaaaarrrr me arty, you speak nothing but nonsense!

Until you do some research and stop posting **** I'm going to refer to you as a pirate. M'kay cupcake? Yarr!
    So basically you dislike the fact I say that 9/11 is an inside job for oil. And you consider that anti semitic because it could potentially cause dislike for jews which is something which you are.

How about you do some research about 9/11 not just whats on the front page of the newspapers. Or what your jewish community tell you. Wouldnt want to do that though would we?

Oh and resorting to childish mocking. Howgrown up of you. Im sorry to have to inform you that it is very likely that what many millions of people say about zionism is probably true. Does that make you feel a little bit shameful. Aww baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jvasos)
    you see are a CONSPIRACY JUNKIE,

prescription needed? --> Form your own opinions instead of being influenced by youtube videos, Israel like the US? wouldn't make sense for wikileaks to attack the US as wholeheartedly as it has!
    This is not my opinon!!

It is a suggestion with a question mark?

Why do so many people think this if it so completely false.

I do form my own opinions, not from the alex jones channel, not from wikileaks, not from TV news.

This is why I post this thread. Is wikileaks a more credible source of info than the sun newspaper. Is there an agenda behind it?

This is me saying. "Im not sure about wikileaks, I believe its likely there is an agenda behind it. What do you guys think about it. But I didnt realise by making a suggestion I will be called racist.

ReputationRep:
    So these cables seem to be bias towards America or something? Painting them and some(lol) allies in a positive light and painting Islamic nations in a negative light. My god it's as if these were US diplomatic cables which were leaked!? :eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

But obviously the Jews control the banks and such, I mean I learnt that in History when we did world war two. This guy called Adolf Hitler said so and he was the countries leader at the time! Truly an un-bias opinion.

ReputationRep:
    This is not my opinion!!!

It is a suggestion with a question mark?

Why do so many people think this if it so completely false.

I do form my own opinions, not from the alex jones channel, not from wikileaks, not from TV news.

This is why I post this thread. Is wikileaks a more credible source of info than the sun newspaper. Is there an agenda behind it?

This is me saying. "Im not sure about wikileaks, I believe its likely there is an agenda behind it. What do you guys think about it. But I didnt realise by making a suggestion based on what I type when I type hidden agenda behind wikileaks on youtube I will be called racist or an idiot. I thought if anything it proves I do not blindly accept what is told to me as truth and can see behind potential scams.

If global warming is a hoax, 9/11 was a hoax and divide and conquer is used in society today to seperate ethnic groups and make them hate each other so they dont unite against their real oppressors the rich. Then politics is very very dirty I have every right to be suspicious of what the government present to me as an official story. Or be a "conspiracy theorist junkie" If everyone believed everything the government told them how gullible would this society be, yet most people do and even if they dont there not much they can do about it anymore..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.