Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Foreign girls or blokes Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes :sexface:

Year abroad next year...hopefully the Danes will have some good offerings

(Original post by >Anna<)
    Yes :sexface:

Year abroad next year...hopefully the Danes will have some good offerings
    Ha ha I'm hopefully going Denmark next year with my Danish friend...trust me, the accent alone is sexy! She says they're all really tall, and if they want you they'll stop at nothing!

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite Norwegian. And I do have a thing for British (not chavs) and Irish men . But my Anglophilia probably has something to do with that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ha ha I'm hopefully going Denmark next year with my Danish friend...trust me, the accent alone is sexy! She says they're all really tall, and if they want you they'll stop at nothing!
    I like the sound of this.... :sexface:

Are you just going for a holiday or are you staying around? If you're going to be living there you should totally PM me

(Original post by >Anna<)
    I like the sound of this.... :sexface:

Are you just going for a holiday or are you staying around? If you're going to be living there you should totally PM me
    Sounds goooood, yes? She always complains about how short British guys are...I can't bloody wait to go! Ha ha

Nah, just going for, like a week or something

ReputationRep:
    Latinas and Eastern Europeans.

Everything else doesnt really appeal to me at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    were you staying in a house share at the time? so are you at uni or have you graduated?
    yes it was a house share. I still live in the house and he got thrown out after I told the landlord how disgusting he was. I had nightmares about him coming after me for ages but I've stopped having them now. I saw him in town about a month ago and just gave him a horrible stare.. This is not a uni house this is just my house! :eek: I left uni 2 years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    I had a fling with a Greek waiter on holiday. Ooh he was dreamy. :moon:

Although I believe a lot of people think they can't pull in the UK, so they'll go abroad to pull - not true. A munter at home, a munter worldwide that's my motto.
    So why did you just edit it with that caviat what are you trying to say. Calling me a munter.

Yup, have pulled a Canadian and a French girl before.

Nearly had a one night stand with an Irish girl before (Catholicism? Feck!)

I get approached almost daily by guys because Im foreign! Haha. And also old ladies who are very nosy and try to work out where I am from because nobody can ever tell. Makes for interesting convos so I can't complain. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
      Undoubtedly being really racist, but I tend to characterise them as likely to be honey-traps, gold-diggers or disease-carriers.

Obviously this only applies to girls from countries I perceive as economically/sociologically less developed - unfortunately I will tend to shoehorn these broad economic divisions into race categories, probably because of the immediacy, animalism and highly visual nature of sexual attraction.

But I'm not that racist in my sexual attraction because if they come from Britain and just happen to be of a minority race I will consider them the same as any British girl. Unless they come from an underprivileged background where most of their social network is also of their race.

All of this is generalisations obviously, no reason why someone couldn't cut through all this.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      Sounds goooood, yes? She always complains about how short British guys are...I can't bloody wait to go! Ha ha
      She sounds like a typical heightist. Or should I say; typical female.

ReputationRep:
      Thank for the contribution dude. So was she hot (how tall etc)?
      I dunno, maybe 5 foot 5... And judge for yourself. I think she's cute. Clicky.

How come she flew all the way to London no disrespect but why do you think she liked you so much when there are loads of other guys from around the world?
      Dunno guess you'd have to ask her. She was on her way to Madrid from Bremen but flew via London so she could see me. Not like she sleeps around with anything that moves though... she had a boyfriend for 6 years who broke up with last year. It was a pretty unique, unusual situation.

did she have a cute accent what clothes did she wear?
      The Brazilian accent is amazing, particularly hers because whilst she speaks good English, she is far from fluent. I always find that kind of thing really endearing. And what clothes... I dunno. I guess clothes atypical of a girl from Brazil - Havaianos, floral dresses etc. colourful things. But a lot of stuff that isn't that different from what you'd see over here.

Also were you staying in a hostel Also why are you working in a call centre when you graduated from cardiff random question I know but w/e.
      Yeah, I was stopping in a hostel in Berlin. And I'm working in a call centre because, even though I had the opportunity, I didn't want to get into a graduate training scheme or job that ties me down as I plan to go and work in Asia and South America over the next few years. This job just pays the bills and helps me save a little before I go away next summer.

Also, I think it's pretty normal to find foreigners of the opposite sex more alluring. We're all attracted to things that are different or stand out from the crowd. Kinda makes from a biological/genetics viewpoint as well.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.