Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Internet Relationship Long Distance HELP I want her back! Watch

ReputationRep:

*Sympathy for rococo rococo.*

I don't want to share the intimate deatils of our relationship on the internet or with anyone else in real life. Is it right of me to have decided not share the details?

Have you told him that you miss him and think about him everyday?
    It makes me feel very loved when people say this to me.
    I wish she'd text this to me .
    Perhaps I should do unto others as I'd have them do to me.
    And be sweet and affectionate towards her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0llima)
    That's the problem with internet dating, you see. You expect this:

http://images.newcelebritypics.com/i...uoco-14861.jpg

and get this:

http://static.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-c...widdecombe.jpg

The fact that you haven't even met raises an entire DMZ of red flags. Online dating == gold digging and fakery. You're much better off at a local singles night or hanging around in a pub.

Start over and move on. The fact that you're this attached to somebody you pretty much don't know really exposes deeper issues, tbh.
    I just cared to make it work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TruthJS)

*Sympathy for rococo rococo.*

I don't want to share the intimate deatils of our relationship on the internet or with anyone else in real life. Is it right of me to have decided not share the details?

Have you told him that you miss him and think about him everyday?
    It makes me feel very loved when people say this to me.
    I wish she'd text this to me .
    Perhaps I should do unto others as I'd have them do to me.
    And be sweet and affectionate towards her.
    no I haven't I'm worried it will make me sound a bit too intense. I tell him I missed him after not seeing him for a couple of months though and that was ok.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.