Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Escriba)
    Oh dear. So its all doom and gloom from now on eh? I miss my childhood.
    I wouldn't go as far to say it's doom and gloom but it just takes you longer to recover when you get older.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    We have the same extract in our signatures :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    you got drunk, missed the train home and now have a hangover... hardly awful. i can think of far far far far far worse things that have happened on nights out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    We have the same extract in our signatures :ninja:

Ooh yes! I never noticed! But here's the catch; I know where is from and you most probably definitely don't.

Do you know where its from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I wouldn't go as far to say it's doom and gloom but it just takes you longer to recover when you get older.
    From booze you mean? Well thank God I've never tried it...:angel:

P.S. I agree with your sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Last night I went out with these other girls who aren't usually my choice of friends, I got so drunk and decided to miss the last train home. I ended up leaving the club at 3am and yet I don't usually go clubbing at all. I only ever do restaurant/bars and last train home on the london underground. I guess it's a lesson learned but I'm just so embarrassed and dealing with the worst hangover .
    I guess this is just a rant about how idiotic I've been . I just feel so common, cheap and stupid.
    I'm confused, this is what most people under the age of 26 do on a night out?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ooh yes! I never noticed! But here's the catch; I know where is from and you most probably definitely don't.

Do you know where its from?
    Well it's featured in a song by someone and it's from a Shakespeare play. Hamlet I think?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty normal and i estimate that millions of people will be doing the same sort of thing tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naomidawn)
    I'm confused, this is what most people under the age of 26 do on a night out?
    I wouldn't say most people. I'd say stupid people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Well it's featured in a song by someone and it's from a Shakespeare play. Hamlet I think?

I haven't heard the song but yes, it's from Hamlet. Just checking!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand the big deal OP, you got drunk and missed the last train home? Wow, erm tbh you need to get a grip really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    I wouldn't say most people. I'd say stupid people.
    I apologise, what I meant was 'I'm confused, this is what most people under the age of 26 who aren't on TSR do on a night out?'
    • TSR Support Team

From booze you mean? Well thank God I've never tried it...:angel:

P.S. I agree with your sig.
    What my villa till I die sig???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    What my villa till I die sig???

That's the one.
    • TSR Support Team

That's the one.
    Ha why thank you

ReputationRep:
    Once I waited 3 hours for the tube to start working again at 5am

Man up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnatalie01x)
    Once I waited 3 hours for the tube to start working again at 5am

Man up.
    Omg did you! You should have just got a taxi home or rung someone to come pick you up.

I lost a bracelet my friend gave me, I feel worse for it now .

Oh I don't know why I got carried away. I shouldn't have gone out with them.

ReputationRep:
    You've learnt a lesson, now dont do it again
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    As long as you had a good time and never put yourself in danger, that's the main thing surely? Rather than whether or not you usually go clubbing? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, am I missing something here? What have you done that is so abhorrently bad? Did you have a threesome with them or something?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.