Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls who prefer conventional dating Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailschao)
    You're deciding in advance what you are and aren't going to do based on how it will make you appear. "OMG shud I do ths will it mk me look esy?!/1!/!??/1/?!!22/!/!". "No I nvr nvr evr do tht until X time has passed".

You don't want to call it playing games - fine.

What ever you want to call it, it's still pathetic.

If you want to kiss him on the first date, do it. If you want to take him into some bushes and **** the living daylights out of him on the first date, do it. You won't know what you want until you actually go on the date. "Setting boundaries" in advance? Oh, please. Grow up.
    I can see where you're getting at here...I mean, a relationship that starts off with everything pre-planned is kinda fake, right? But the thing is, planning like this for some girls helps them to relax, as odd as that may sound. It's a way of feeling as though you have control of the situation and its eventual outcome even if they don't. Do you honestly think that a girl wouldn't kiss a guy if she really liked him? Nothing goes according to plan, but thinking things through beforehand helps people feel at ease - I've seen guys do this too for the record

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailschao)
    You're deciding in advance what you are and aren't going to do based on how it will make you appear. "OMG shud I do ths will it mk me look esy?!/1!/!??/1/?!!22/!/!". "No I nvr nvr evr do tht until X time has passed".

You don't want to call it playing games - fine.

What ever you want to call it, it's still pathetic.

If you want to kiss him on the first date, do it. If you want to take him into some bushes and **** the living daylights out of him on the first date, do it. You won't know what you want until you actually go on the date. "Setting boundaries" in advance? Oh, please. Grow up.
    I'm not setting myself boundaries because of not wanting to appear easy, I'm setting myself boundaries because do not want to be easy and that is why I want to know whether it's easy or not to full on kiss on first date. I am not game playing.

I'm a person with self control and will not just give into pleasures unless the time is right. It's not childishness or whatever you are calling it. It's called having standards.

ReputationRep:
    I think kissing is fine on the first date, it's just when lads suddenly go all pervy and sex obsessed afterwards assuming now you've kissed them you'll deffo be up for sex soon -.-

ReputationRep:
    If I'm feeling extra naughty, I'll show him my delicate wrist.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.