Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Randomly adding on Facebook Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would love it if a girl did this for me.

(Original post by edd360)
    I would love it if a girl did this for me.
    Why?

Lol I'm a bit shy as he's always with a group of guy mates, last time he was studying across the room in the library. He chucked something really ****ing far all the way near me, I was busy banging out a report after I just had work, looked up and thought wow wtf did he really chuck that from such a distance?! That's the most I've seen him talk around uni, as some random guy picked it up and cricketball bowler whatever it is called style chucked it back.

I see him around but he never talks, it is Christmas hols now and I just thought heck will give this ago. Last day before uni broke up, I was at the SU but I never see this guy there otherwise after a few drinks I would probably just go talk to him non stop regardless of being shy. As I usually go up to random people I dunno at all to start playing pool with them but he's never there! Heck I even joined some random people to play foosball though am utterly crap at it

He seems reallyyy funny and would like to at the least be good friends

I can atleast see his pics as there's no privacy settings set on them *touch wood* :o:o

Also his friends made a group about him, taking the piss outta him... Sometimes I look at it because this guy seems so damn funny, it brightens up my day The group seems quite active too!

He doesn't live too far from me I think compared to most people at uni *le sighs*

Wait... er he won't be able to know or found out how many times I click his profile, would he? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    u r hearing things. id see a doctor.
    fb - dont. boys do look at girls pics and rate them.

ReputationRep:
    Get a ****ing life - facebook is not a substitute for a social life. If you like him, talk to him face to face.

ReputationRep:
    My bf randomly added me having met me at a friend's flat the night before, we've now been going out almost a year

ReputationRep:
    Add him, he'll reply with 'Hey thanks for the add x' and a beautiful friendship will blossom from there.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    it upsets me how many negs I got. :emo:
    WELL, SON LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL JUST TO HAVE TO:

http://i45.tinypic.com/6iseis.jpg

(Original post by Kt.b)
    My bf randomly added me having met me at a friend's flat the night before, we've now been going out almost a year
    Congrats That's great!

Thanks everyone else for the moral support

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.